Lt. Commander
So a company we all know is getting a washed-out has-been actor to advertise their pandering to Panda lovers, who do you think Cryptic should get to advertise STOs' Season 5?
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-02-2011, 11:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordOfPit View Post
So a company we all know is getting a washed-out has-been actor to advertise their pandering to Panda lovers, who do you think Cryptic should get to advertise STOs' Season 5?
He looks pretty good for being washed out...

I'll bet he's getting lots of money to pander.

<chuckle>

And the obvious answer to your question is William Shatner.

Lt. Commander
# 3
12-02-2011, 12:10 PM
Only one such person is suitable: Dwight Schultz, AKA Reginald "Barking Dawg" Endicott M'F'in' Barkley. Dude's metal. Don't P him O, he's got akimbo phaser gats. He'll make you eat a photon torpedo untill you're pooping phase-shifted gamma rays. He'll make a holo-image of you and put it down faster than you can say 'tachyon quantum fragment particulate residue.' And then he'll do things to it that shouldn't be physically possible. And make you watch. He's the CNR of TNG.

But seriously. Yeah, I have a soft spot for Reg Barkley. Because of that I don't think I want to see him get roped into doing anything with STO.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-02-2011, 12:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordOfPit View Post
Harvey Price.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-02-2011, 12:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeathenStorm View Post
Harvey Price.
Crazy Eddie

(he needs the work)

<chuckle>
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-02-2011, 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Mink
Only one such person is suitable: Dwight Schultz, AKA Reginald "Barking Dawg" Endicott M'F'in' Barkley. Dude's metal. Don't P him O, he's got akimbo phaser gats. He'll make you eat a photon torpedo untill you're pooping phase-shifted gamma rays. He'll make a holo-image of you and put it down faster than you can say 'tachyon quantum fragment particulate residue.' And then he'll do things to it that shouldn't be physically possible. And make you watch. He's the CNR of TNG.

But seriously. Yeah, I have a soft spot for Reg Barkley. Because of that I don't think I want to see him get roped into doing anything with STO.
Lt. Broccoli? He would be nice though I'd prefer Wil Wheaton. In an uniform that's a bit too small for him now.
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-02-2011, 12:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyNY View Post
Crazy Eddie

(he needs the work)

<chuckle>
Is Crazy Eddie still around??? Man I remember seeing those commercials as a kid (not saying when ).

How about Michael Dorn and George Takei??

For George they can have him looking at the screen on ESD with people spamming "Where's Sulu?" and he can just say, "Oh My".
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-02-2011, 12:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commodore Shrvk
Is Crazy Eddie still around??? Man I remember seeing those commercials as a kid (not saying when ).
nahh.. he was the Darth Vader of Fraud during his time and eventually lost everything...
Even went to jail for awhile.

I like the SULU idea.
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
# 10
12-02-2011, 12:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Mink
Only one such person is suitable: Dwight Schultz, AKA Reginald "Barking Dawg" Endicott M'F'in' Barkley. Dude's metal. Don't P him O, he's got akimbo phaser gats.
Yeah, I saw him up close at DragonCon in Atlanta a few years ago, and he needs a better doctor doing his hair plugs. They looked like crap.