Lt. Commander
While I believe this is small inconvenience bug it is easily fixed by relaunching the launcher. If you leave the launcher open from a previous day and attempt to use that launcher even after switching to other servers such as redshirt or tribble and back to holodeck results in the launcher failing to recognize or see any patches or updates. So when you click engage it results in a version mismatch.

Solution is simple: Relaunch the launcher
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-02-2011, 01:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prynce View Post
While I believe this is small inconvenience bug it is easily fixed by relaunching the launcher. If you leave the launcher open from a previous day and attempt to use that launcher even after switching to other servers such as redshirt or tribble and back to holodeck results in the launcher failing to recognize or see any patches or updates. So when you click engage it results in a version mismatch.

Solution is simple: Relaunch the launcher
I thought this was one of those trick posts where there would be pawn Website and forum is slow for me. I am located in England. Launcher just times out and says connection problem. Seems my US friends are online and playing?? I have EU proxy set. Can't wait until proper F2P launch....

Launcher now shows page can not be displayed.

I wish the subscription was by the day then at least I could show how annoyed I am and they would see it. Don't get me wrong I like the game and played on tribble but why are there bugs now that were not on tribble? I played tribble and there were bug, okay no problem. But now, like the event only being one zone? I am posting more now than I am playing... and I am paying to post more..argh.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-02-2011, 01:23 PM
Weird. Don't know how a restart worlks when the patcher only got to 44% and froze but it did. Up and running it seems for the time being.