Lt. Commander
# 21
12-02-2011, 01:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KBFLordKrueg View Post
Perhaps old Fleets, now inactive, with the same name causing these issues?

Look here, the list of officially registered Fleets before game launch, in 2008.
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...t=9791&page=17

Took me all of 10 seconds to see another United Federation of Planets fleet and a 12th fleet
So, obviously, judging by your stated fleet ages, you are not the first to come up with that name, no matter how big you are now.

Just guessing, but since no one else seems to have an answer...

I just wonder how many of those fleets listed there are still alive...?
That would an interesting comparison.
That 12th fleet is actually us.

We had the fleet and site up and running 6-7 months before the game went live.
We had in game fleet in Open beta and we re-created the fleet during the 1st few minutes of headstart so I seriously doubt there is another 12th Fleet in game that is older than ours.

I'm also pretty sure that the UFP that is currently in game is the same as the one you see on that list and share a similar story as the 12th.

Thankfully we haven't been renamed by this and it has been confirmed that the issue where some fleets are blocked from fleet searches will get fixed soon.
Lt. Commander
# 22
12-02-2011, 01:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enterprise-D View Post
fleets are blocked from fleet searches will get fixed soon.
Soon TM you mean. I hate to say it but we get that a lot around here.
Lt. Commander
# 23
12-02-2011, 02:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enterprise-D View Post
That 12th fleet is actually us.

We had the fleet and site up and running 6-7 months before the game went live.
We had in game fleet in Open beta and we re-created the fleet during the 1st few minutes of headstart so I seriously doubt there is another 12th Fleet in game that is older than ours.

I'm also pretty sure that the UFP that is currently in game is the same as the one you see on that list and share a similar story as the 12th.

Thankfully we haven't been renamed by this and it has been confirmed that the issue where some fleets are blocked from fleet searches will get fixed soon.
lol..Ok, well, shoots that idea down...donno, then.
It occured to me while reading the post and I offered it as a possible answer since there seems to be no other answers.