12-02-2011, 01:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkstocbr
Hope the 'Winter Holiday Event' is fun because I am really bored right now
I vote this guy has best Avatar!!
Lt. Commander
# 12
12-02-2011, 01:37 PM
I bought the Constitution class already. Why is the Klingon ship a new release and the Federation ship one we've had a long time to buy. Wouldn't it have been better to create 2 new ships and just make them free for the first month?
Lt. Commander
# 13
12-02-2011, 01:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suiadan
I bought the Constitution class already. Why is the Klingon ship a new release and the Federation ship one we've had a long time to buy. Wouldn't it have been better to create 2 new ships and just make them free for the first month?
Seconded, I got the Connie with my preorder with gamestop way back when.
Lt. Commander
# 14
12-02-2011, 01:53 PM
well steve

i have been harsh and sarcastic blunt and stabby upset and angry but ill give you guys another chance cause its xmas
Lt. Commander
# 15 First time big complain
12-02-2011, 02:25 PM
K, this is my first big complain about STO. I understood the tough times you went through, the changes and so on. But to don't anticipate that all the players after allmost an year of no content to log on, that I don't understand. Big lag, when I zone into a social map, ESD, DS9, I wait for 10 mins to get there, ( when I finally beam in I get the 10 min idle message ).
That's no fun at all guys, really.
Lt. Commander
# 16 Federation looses
12-02-2011, 03:19 PM
For the Klingons, they get a new ship for free, but the Federation ship is one that has been out since the start and a lot of Federation players already have it. Way to go, Cryptic.
Lt. Commander
# 17
12-02-2011, 03:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by draconis666 View Post
For the Klingons, they get a new ship for free, but the Federation ship is one that has been out since the start and a lot of Federation players already have it. Way to go, Cryptic.
And I for one am very happy that FINALLY the Klingons get something nice that the Federation doesn't ALREADY have.

A small win for the KDF - about time.
Lt. Commander
# 18
12-02-2011, 04:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
Hmm. Summarizing things that are posted on the forums I can understand, as not everyone reads the forums. But just summarizing things that are already posted on the web site? Um. Ok =P
^ Wisdom !!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkstocbr
Hope the 'Winter Holiday Event' is fun because I am really bored right now
^ This.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draconis666 View Post
^ This !!!!!!

I hate the TOS ship anyway...I thought Cryptic was going to give us almosy any two ships...but an old, stupid TOS ship that CBS didn't want in STO in the first place.....man I feel thanked for giving cash to this horrid Season.
Lt. Commander
# 19
12-02-2011, 10:21 PM
If Cryptic gave away a thousand Cpoints as a Christmas present, people would still complain.

At any rate, thanks cryptic, Season 5 has a truly massive increase in overall functionality, even if the lack of 'new content' people are complaining about does have a minor basis in reality. So thank you for all the hard work.
Lt. Commander
# 20
12-03-2011, 09:22 AM
Um...if you REALLY wanted to give a gift of appreciation, and make most of us happy, you would hand out at least 2 more free respec tokens.