Lt. Commander
# 21
12-02-2011, 02:12 PM
do note that we have half of the revamp so far it is pretty good but i need to get new consuls for my fed sci while me klink doesn't need too but my fed tact she is still the same even with this half of the revamp.
Lt. Commander
# 22 tribble
12-02-2011, 02:40 PM
[quote=Roach;3886266]
Quote:

Send the poop, my roses need fertilizing.

Why didn't you test the changes yourself on tribble, rather than just watch?
Because I have a life, and do not subject myself to such trivial matters besides I do you really think you possibly had any influance on this?
Lt. Commander
# 23
12-02-2011, 03:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiselhead View Post

Because I have a life, and do not subject myself to such trivial matters besides I do you really think you possibly had any influance on this?
There's a good chance actually. A lot of changes were made in the 5 weeks or so of testing and seeing as Roach was posting a lot of feedback there's a good chance that some of his feed back was picked up on.
Lt. Commander
# 24
12-02-2011, 04:52 PM
[quote=Chiselhead;3886372]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post

Well the Horse poop thing was cuastic but mainly I was curiuos why you didn't go test it yourself before now and before posting as you did?
Lt. Commander
# 25
12-02-2011, 04:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Militis View Post
There's a good chance actually. A lot of changes were made in the 5 weeks or so of testing and seeing as Roach was posting a lot of feedback there's a good chance that some of his feed back was picked up on.
lol - Ty for the support but its very doubtfu I had any influence what so ever.

I just didn't find the changes that traumatic in my testing and really just posted a few minor bug reports.

I tested becuase I wanted a jump start on decrypting the new Skil Tree so it would not surpise me so much when it was released and I post a review without doing instead of keeping an eye on it.
And DOff ing fun.