Lt. Commander
# 1 Request
12-02-2011, 03:58 PM
Hi, i would like a list of the new skill tree, with EVERY single skill that is affected by each thing.

i pretty much had my build exactly how i wanted it before all this new (and imo crap) came into it.

so would be greatfull if anyone knows the EXACT skills that get affected, becasue Cryptic only give you a vauge guess at what it is, not a full and complete info fact

anyways...

ALSO why have some consoles been changed, yet no refund/compensation was given? makes no sense.

for example one of the science consoles used to affect hull heals, i cant recall the name of it - but now it has a resistance buff/debuff... WTF??? at least TRY to link it to what the item USED to be...

Not really happy about much of the changes but hey, thats life - would just be thankfull for any help that can be given

alos i would just like to point out, that i know there is the system in game in the skill tree menus to show a specific skill you/your officers have and what to put points into to affect it. but i just wanted to know EVERY single skill i guess im asking for too much lol
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-02-2011, 05:21 PM
Sounds like you need my skill planner. Simply fill in the information at the top and the skill tree will highlight all the skills that are being used. If you click on a skill and go to the bottom of the description you'll see which abilities that skill affects.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-03-2011, 05:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by attilio View Post
Sounds like you need my skill planner. Simply fill in the information at the top and the skill tree will highlight all the skills that are being used. If you click on a skill and go to the bottom of the description you'll see which abilities that skill affects.
Hi, thanks - but i can't seem to load that page :p
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-03-2011, 05:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeleys
Hi, thanks - but i can't seem to load that page :p
Whoops I typed it wrong lol http://skillplanner.stoacademy.com