Lt. Commander
# 1 Positive Feedback
12-02-2011, 05:16 PM
I've done my fair share of whining about season 5, but it would only be fair to give feedback on the good stuff too.

The DOff system looks really cool, and I've barely scratched the surface. As an MTG player I quite like the idea of DOff packs on the C-Store.

At long last some new Klingon ships, which are very very gratefully received. I'm not 100% sure whether I like the new starting level for KDF players, but its good in the sense that what content there is (which is extremely good btw) wont be so stretched out.

I personally like the new skill tree, as it feels like your making choices about your play-style now, rather than arbitrary choices that box you in to a specific build. I was worried at first that it would take away the reward for those who choose to focus on specific things, but that isn't the case at all. Its both more flexible than the old skill tree, AND more focussed at the same time, if that makes sense!

I haven't even been to Defera yet, or tried to new STFs, but I'm really looking forward to it.

I do have some reservations, but overall I think S5 is good. Thanks to all the devs.