Lt. Commander
# 1 Assimilated Borg Tech
12-02-2011, 10:17 AM
I just need some quick clarity. As the STF's stand currently, is it impossible to get the Assimilated Borg Tech now until they impliment this STF shop or whatever it is? I dont really fully understand the STF's currently. There are no more missions to acquire to do them? Just straight up get with a team in the PVE que and do it that way?
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-02-2011, 04:31 PM
Yes, as it currently stands the Borg Set has been removed from the STFs... Actually the only Borg Item you can get is the assimilated console from the mission Assimilation.

STFs have been broken up into SPACE and GROUND and are no longer connected with each other. I would not really call them STFs any more, they're more like Fleet Actions now.

Not sure when or where the Vendor will pop up. If I could trade the borg sets I would do it, but they are bound. My bank is full with sets, at least I can sell them for EC now.
Lt. Commander
# 3 retro borg gear
12-02-2011, 06:27 PM
name says it all, the asimulated borg set we used to get for completing the " old " stf's is now to be found at a vendor on DS9.

In an office next to the DS9 shipyard entrance you will find the now Adm. D'Vak, [ hint it's the door with the armed guards ]

go in , look for the selction " redeam tech, edc , & salvage "

open the file marked "retro stf gear "

and there you find the other three peices of the old borg set for you ship.

you still have to do the mission " asimulated" for the console

did i mention that that the mission's have been leveled to you , just like the fe's ?

have fun getting that console.