Lt. Commander
# 71
12-02-2011, 07:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruis.In View Post
wow, this guy feels strongly about a little skill points. Can you say what about them you are not in favor of?
Judging by his post it's not just the skills revamp. That's a shame. I found his work in this thread to be very helpful.

And STO loses another long-time player.

Z
Lt. Commander
# 72
12-02-2011, 07:34 PM
Yep, just as I was looking around the forums for help to regain the stats I had prior to F2P going live.

I don't blame him for leaving tho. This grind or pay garbage is depressing and burdensome on all of us who paid to be here.

Best wishes to KazumaKat.
Lt. Commander
# 73
12-02-2011, 08:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KazumaKat
FINAL UPDATE POSTED

DUE TO RECENT CHANGES IN THE GAME THAT I AM NOT IN FAVOR OF, I AM NO LONGER UPDATING THIS GUIDE TO CURRENT SKILL CHANGES.

I am also ending my association with STO.

My apologies to the community of STO, I've heard more than enough whispers of support in me making a brand-new guide with the new skill system, but because of the aformentioned reason above, I am no longer continuing this guide or creating a new one.

Mods, please lock and unsticky. Thank you for the time, and once again, I am sorry.
As far as I am concerned you don't need to apologize for anything. You did the community a service for a long time. I'm just sad we lose another great member of this community. Not really sure why I am sticking around, but I might as well, can't afford $15/month anywhere else and I have a so called lifetime sub...we'll see how far that takes me...

Hope you find another game that keeps you entertained as this one once did.
Lt. Commander
# 74
12-03-2011, 11:19 AM
People have been pestering me over and over in private messages why I shouldnt be angry at the new skill system.

I'm not.

In fact, I support the new skill system in its entirety, just as soon as they insert their ground skill system revamp as well.

Suffice it to say, there are more underlying reasons why I am no longer supporting this game.