Lt. Commander
# 11
12-01-2011, 05:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mack_dorgeans View Post
Does Q have anything to do with the gift tokens and veteran BOFF tokens half of my characters received upon login?
No. Those are from the team to make up for your loss of purchasing power in the Dilithium Conversion. Take a look at this thread for more information.

Thanks,

Stormshade
Lt. Commander
# 12 i had that, too
12-02-2011, 05:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelGarrett View Post
Does not work on 50% of my chars. Q states that the character already has the bonus, when in fact he/she has not.

Regards,
Rachel
click 'back' and you will be given the correct option, iirc.

Regards.
Lt. Commander
# 13 no, that is different.
12-02-2011, 05:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mack_dorgeans View Post
Does Q have anything to do with the gift tokens and veteran BOFF tokens half of my characters received upon login?
All players who had a certain amount of the old currency before it was converted (characters, not accounts), got those 2 extra rewards that you mentioned. You had to have had >= 160k dilithium in the conversion to receive these. There are posts about it, if you require further information.

Regards.
Lt. Commander
# 14
12-02-2011, 05:47 AM
he just keeps transforming me instead of giving me the buff. anyone else?
Lt. Commander
# 15
12-02-2011, 04:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenlightracer View Post
Does he give double DOFF rewards as well?
Hey, Captains. There was a bug where this was not happening, but I checked in with Heretic and he let me know that this should now be fixed and working on Holodeck. If you are still experiencing a problem, let me know by responding to this thread.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Lt. Commander
# 16
12-02-2011, 05:26 PM
It would really be nice if the Q bonus applied towards dilithium.
Lt. Commander
# 17
12-02-2011, 07:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by samwize1701 View Post
It would really be nice if the Q bonus applied towards dilithium.
Yep, but not happening since DL is tied directly to C-Point Sales.
Lt. Commander
# 18
12-02-2011, 08:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirror-Master
Yep, but not happening since DL is tied directly to C-Point Sales.
Possibly. But at the same time, they also have C-Store sales. Including dilithium in the Q weekends seems like a much tamer version of a C-Store sale.

I remember when Q events were Double Rewards and not Double XP. That included badges, marks, etc. I find it quite telling that dilithium is being withheld from that.

To be fair, the market is brand new and the paint really isn't even dry yet. That could be a reason why they didn't include it. But I hope that Cryptic is open to the idea of including dilithium in the Double Rewards bonus at some point in the future.

To be honest, I've been greatly critical of Cryptic as of late; the fact that I'm clamoring for more dilithium already is both disturbing and hopeful at the same time.