Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Announcements and Release Notes
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
12-02-2011, 06:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
LOL Not at all.

I can't tell you how many times I've tried to go into full impulse and FREAKED OUT that our game was broken because it didn't work.

Then I discovered I had unequipped my ship's engines. Haha!
I have better one:

Unequipped my deflector and was RAGING that hazard emitters would not work any more.
Lt. Commander
# 12
12-02-2011, 06:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
LOL Not at all.

I can't tell you how many times I've tried to go into full impulse and FREAKED OUT that our game was broken because it didn't work.

Then I discovered I had unequipped my ship's engines. Haha!
I've done that a few times too ! It makes getting back to spacedock with no engines a little mission on it's own !
Lt. Commander
# 13
12-02-2011, 07:12 PM
I just got my scantily-clad Orion Slave BOFF err... I meant my highly trained, professional Orion BOFF. All is good on Tribble for me.
Lt. Commander
# 14
12-02-2011, 07:45 PM
No Orion Males? Y'know, not everyone is a straight guy who plays this game...
Lt. Commander
# 15
12-02-2011, 08:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superherofan1701 View Post
There were male Orions too.
Lt. Commander
# 16
12-02-2011, 08:27 PM
Quote:
Yeah. Shirtless Orion dudes are cool and all, but I'd rather objectify my ginger Bajoran. Preferably if he's wearing those Chippendale cuff/bowtie sets the Dev Caitians wear...
Lt. Commander
# 17
12-02-2011, 09:11 PM
Quote:
You realize that, This game is slanted toward men right? It's a boys club... There are no Holographic Women Boff's No Reman Female Boffs, No Breen Female Boffs I don't know about androids yet and only two playable races have women in KDF unless you get the joined Trill race, having another woman in my command is not something I'd be complaining about!
Lt. Commander
# 18
12-02-2011, 09:15 PM
They used to have Orion Males, and I want one. They don't have them now (I just checked). This is supposed to be the feedback forum, isn't it?
Lt. Commander
# 19
12-03-2011, 05:05 AM
Argh you had to go nerf more of the devidian arc didn't you.

Seriously, who complained about the D7s? People who couldn't learn how to manage their aggro by not shooting all the frags at once? It's like saying "Crystalline Entity is too hard to beat because people don't know how to beat it so lets just nerf it"

07:02 <%CreamyGoodnss> people were annoyed that you couldn't just roll through the fragments without having 20 D7s on you
07:02 <%CreamyGoodnss> which I thought added a little strategy
07:02 <%CreamyGoodnss> people don't like strategy apparently
Lt. Commander
# 20
12-03-2011, 08:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowbert View Post
Argh you had to go nerf more of the devidian arc didn't you.

Seriously, who complained about the D7s? People who couldn't learn how to manage their aggro by not shooting all the frags at once? It's like saying "Crystalline Entity is too hard to beat because people don't know how to beat it so lets just nerf it"

07:02 <%CreamyGoodnss> people were annoyed that you couldn't just roll through the fragments without having 20 D7s on you
07:02 <%CreamyGoodnss> which I thought added a little strategy
07:02 <%CreamyGoodnss> people don't like strategy apparently
I've not played it since this patch so I'm not sure that "tuned down" is the same as "nerfed". That said, I DID appreciate the fact that I had to deal with the D7s/fragments through strategy, rather than mindlessly pew-pew-ing them.