Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Lt. Commander
# 1 A possible lack in diversity?
12-02-2011, 11:43 PM
Hello I'm here to make what seems like a pretty obvious point. It would seem that the Federation side is vary unbalanced to the Klingon when it comes to diversity. Were the KDF has not only Klingon designs but designs from three other races (Gorn, Orion and Nausicaan) the Federation has only federation designs with the exception of 1 Vulcan ship. Considering all the species in the federation that would have their own fleets and ships to aid the federation what has happened to them? Such as the Andorians?

It just seems to me that (even if not powerful) an addition of non-federation standard ships should be added at least to provide more the one alternative choice to the ship styles. Perhaps this is the wrong spot to put this up but honestly where else would it fit?

I do realize they are also working on the ships for the Cardassians, Romulans and so forth which (according to rumor) will be playable sometime in the future but for the moment we only have two choices, lots of missions one species's ships or lots of ships but few missions.

I am looking to see who is on board with the idea of putting this forth. The addition of more race ships to the Federation.