Lt. Commander
# 11
12-02-2011, 12:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparhawk_Mike
Zeronius mentioned in one of the Tribble release notes threads that programming was working on this problem. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.
Question is...

...Who's SOON...

Thiers, or Ours...?... <chuckle>
Lt. Commander
# 12
12-02-2011, 01:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunnlang
At the nearly 2 year anniversary, we should have at least limited control over where our BO's sit/stand. At least similarly to how trophies work, if not clearer or better.
Exactly my thinking. Thx for saying.
Lt. Commander
# 13
12-02-2011, 03:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyNY View Post
Pray that some dumb Admiral never gives Order-66...
Hehe Yikes! I would be clobbered soooo fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAS_Cpt
Exactly my thinking. Thx for saying.
Yeah its very very sad and unprofessional to say the least, its so not like its a major issue you know?
Lt. Commander
# 14
12-03-2011, 02:40 AM
At least a response would be nice, considering it's already been on their radar.
Lt. Commander
# 15
12-03-2011, 02:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isis. View Post
Hehe Yikes! I would be clobbered soooo fast

Yeah its very very sad and unprofessional to say the least, its so not like its a major issue you know?
Yeah, there's nothing in the business world will guarantee more success than looking like a bunch of sad amateurs..

Cryptic -> Unable to manage themselves (edit: this of course is just my opinion), bought by Atari -> Promptly sold again.

Is it wrong I feel more sympathy for Star Trek than I do Cryptic staff? (to be fair, Star Trek's been a part of my life for a helluva lot longer than Cryptic have (I'd never heard of them before installing STO - I still thought it was a Perpetual title)
Lt. Commander
# 16
12-03-2011, 02:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varlo

Cryptic -> Unable to manage themselves, bought by Atari -> Promptly sold again.

)
I don't know if I have more sympathy for people who don't understand business (this happens all the time), or people who are smart and post otherwise. It has been years that I've waited for the internet population to make that perfect game. Guess I'm still going to have to wait....

HINT= The short term (or even long) Solution to the problem is just to design BOF's that are good to look at as twins.
Lt. Commander
# 17
12-03-2011, 02:58 AM
Guys, let's not let this thread branch out to general Cryptic-bashing.

I don't want the thread locked; I want the damn BOffs fixed.
Lt. Commander
# 18
12-03-2011, 02:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maina View Post
I don't know if I have more sympathy for people who don't understand business (this happens all the time), or people who are smart and post otherwise. It has been years that I've waited for the internet population to make that perfect game. Guess I'm still going to have to wait....

HINT= The short term (or even long) Solution to the problem is just to design BOF's that are good to look at as twins.
I don't claim to be a business expert. I have, however, been around in the STO forums long enough to know that Cpytic were bought by a larger company, after releasing a rushed and unfinished game, and subsequently binned within a year or so to a company that publishes only free-to-play games.
Lt. Commander
# 19
12-03-2011, 03:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adwynyth View Post
Guys, let's not let this thread branch out to general Cryptic-bashing.

I don't want the thread locked; I want the damn BOffs fixed.
But yes, you're quite right there. Sorry for going off-topic.