Lt. Commander
# 11
12-03-2011, 10:52 AM
I just took a look at my Quad Cannons and I didn't notice it before, but, indeed, it does say "Commander" on the Stats screen. Its DPS, though, is in line with my Mk XI Phaser Dual Heavy Cannons, and it does have the infinity symbol used for items that level with a player.
Lt. Commander
# 12
12-03-2011, 10:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychogobstopper
I just took a look at my Quad Cannons and I didn't notice it before, but, indeed, it does say "Commander" on the Stats screen. Its DPS, though, is in line with my Mk XI Phaser Dual Heavy Cannons, and it does have the infinity symbol used for items that level with a player.
The Devs really need to get on the ball with tagging the special items.

Anything that scales should have the infinity symbol and the appropriate color coding. Right now it seems to be very hit and miss.
Lt. Commander
# 13
12-03-2011, 10:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3-of-8
i thought everyone knew about the blue retro phaser exploit on the TOS connie,there was even a stoked with a dev explaining that you could reclaim and have all blue phasers,whether its been fixed is another matter,i do know you can replay a devidean mission to get true MKXI retro phasers,but the cannons you get off sao paolo say commander even when fitted on the retrofit,its possible they could do the same for the quads,a feature episode to get the true MKXI cannons maybe in the new ds9 featured episodes coming soon
Somewhere in the back of what is left of my mind, I seem to recall a previous post about some issue with the Connie. If it is still not fixed, then that would remove the exploit issue. It can be used until it is fixed if it has been documented.

The Replay of missions is not an exploit though. That is Built into the Mechanics of the game, and therefore players can Outfit the entire Away Team with equal equipment if they want to.