Lt. Commander
# 1 bugs
12-03-2011, 09:00 PM
recently started back playing, whats with the f keys no longer selecting team mates? it still shows them as being bound to select team mates in my options, but doesnt work.

whats with the channel iD error bug when you try typing in team chat sometimes? i get it all the time in pvp matches.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-04-2011, 02:41 AM
Praise the old bugs! Praise the new bugs!

i get the feeling all these bugs are introduced intentionally so they have a reason to fix and not do something meaningful. Not to mention some of them haven't been fixed from day one!
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-04-2011, 07:59 AM
Praise the ramndom bugs.

My F-keys still work my keybinds just fine.
Are you relying on the ingame keybinds or did you make some yourself?
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-04-2011, 09:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruis.In View Post
whats with the channel iD error bug when you try typing in team chat sometimes? i get it all the time in pvp matches.
Yeah, that crap has been in the game since the beginning of Season 4. It has something to do with the Vivox integration. The only way to "fix" it is to select another channel for that tab and then re-select team chat again and send your message again.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-04-2011, 03:59 PM
thanks that works, i thoughtt hey were supposed to be crunching bugs from the beginning of the game, that have been present from since launch.........apparantly they fix bugs most of us never heard of instead of the ones that matter.