Lt. Commander
# 41
12-03-2011, 10:09 PM
Some things Ive discovered;

Subsystem repair is still worthless as far as i can tell. (Tier 2)

Stun/Tractor/Shockwave/etc Resistance seems pretty useless as well. Im still being thrown out 13km with repulsors and tractor friction seems the same. (Tier 4)

Unless someone has better practical experience with it, I've ditched those things already. Should make it somewhat easier for all

But don't be discouraged to take your friends and 1v1 them and test stuff out on tribble with respeccing etc. See if it makes any difference for you.
Lt. Commander
# 42
12-04-2011, 07:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marctraider View Post
Some things Ive discovered;

Subsystem repair is still worthless as far as i can tell. (Tier 2)

Stun/Tractor/Shockwave/etc Resistance seems pretty useless as well. Im still being thrown out 13km with repulsors and tractor friction seems the same. (Tier 4)

Unless someone has better practical experience with it, I've ditched those things already. Should make it somewhat easier for all

But don't be discouraged to take your friends and 1v1 them and test stuff out on tribble with respeccing etc. See if it makes any difference for you.
thanks for the info MT, keep it coming. here goes 2 more respecs for me based off this info, as i sprinkled a few points there, hesitantly, to see if maybe they worked. i took everything back out of subsys repair after the first day, obviously they just moved the same broken slot from teir4 to teir2. as for the rest...well, i was hoping for at least something.
Lt. Commander
# 43
12-06-2011, 05:21 PM
Star Ship Impulse Thrusters - When maxed or even set to skill level 6, this skill appears to have no effect on turn rate when piloting the Hegh'ta or any Bird Of Prey.
My turnrate stays a static 40.2 degrees/sec and only increases as my Engine power increases and is not effected by this skill at all.

Star Ship Sensors - This skill states it effects Fire On My Mark (space) as well as other sensor related skill. When speced to iether max or set to 6, this skill does not increse the negative modifier to damage resistance and FOMM stays at the standard -42% with no Increase or Decrease in effect regardless of skill levels.
Lt. Commander
# 44
12-06-2011, 07:33 PM
Dev tells upper management we broke the skill tree.
Upper management, well fix it.
Marketing, hang on wait a few weeks!
Dev and management...why?
We can make $$$ c store respecs!

Everyone:

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...y_12qwdS64pqN5
Lt. Commander
# 45
12-07-2011, 01:37 AM
Quote:
Dev tells upper management we broke the skill tree.
Upper management, well fix it.
Marketing, hang on wait a few weeks!
Dev and management...why?
We can make $$$ c store respecs!

Everyone:

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...y_12qwdS64pqN5
OMG! Thamupp hacked Crimson's account!