Lt. Commander
# 1 bridge officer bug
12-04-2011, 03:03 AM
Hello. whenever i go to my bridge and i see one of my bridge officers doing their stuff and i move on. But when i go to see another one i see that exact same bridge officer that i just saw. I can see also a thrid copy of that same bridge officer. and this seems to vary between different bridges. Like when i use my TOS bridge pack i see my first officer(in this case monroe) sitting at both he helm and nav station. I dont like this. i dont even know if this is a problem with my computer or not. please fix this.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-04-2011, 11:53 AM
No it's not your machine, it's a bug that's been around for a while. I think it was in an Engineering report a while back so I believe it's on Cryptic's radar. Hoping it's on the big list of bugs they're in the process of fixing.

I'm with you, it's a really annoying bug that spoils visiting the bridge and RP , but I appreciate it's merely cosmetic so is probably low down on the list of fixes. Would be good to know if it's likely to be fixed anytime soon though?
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-04-2011, 12:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by R.Damon View Post
I'm with you, it's a really annoying bug that spoils visiting the bridge and RP , but I appreciate it's merely cosmetic so is probably low down on the list of fixes. Would be good to know if it's likely to be fixed anytime soon though?
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...52#post3874452
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
Quote:
Originally Posted by takingbackbob View Post
I know it might not be a big deal to some people, but a lot of us are still waiting for a fix on the boff clone issue.
One of the programmers was working on a fix for that last night when I was walking around and gathering status updates.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
Quote:
Originally Posted by Searcher-Soldier
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You !!!

Thank You Zero for getting us an update on this issue.

I'm not sure why it didn't merit a mention in the update proper? But I am very glad to hear any news about it all the same. I am thrilled to know that someone somewhere is doing anything about this.

This has actually been my number one bug complaint since it first started (or, I should say, it was up until the recent unpleasantness with ESD and other very recent/upcoming art changes.)

All the best,

Search
I don't think the fix for that issue made it into the build we pushed to Tribble, so that's why it wasn't mentioned in the patch notes.