Lt. Commander
# 21
12-03-2011, 01:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reanimatedfish View Post
If Cryptic gave away a thousand Cpoints as a Christmas present, people would still complain.

At any rate, thanks cryptic, Season 5 has a truly massive increase in overall functionality, even if the lack of 'new content' people are complaining about does have a minor basis in reality. So thank you for all the hard work.
Of course they would. 1000 C-Points wouldnt even pay for one Vice Admiral ship.
Lt. Commander
# 22
12-03-2011, 01:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkstocbr
Hope the 'Winter Holiday Event' is fun because I am really bored right now
Same here. The other thing that is really annoying me is that damn STF timer.
Lt. Commander
# 23
12-03-2011, 06:00 PM
Quote:
Same here. The other thing that is really annoying me is that damn STF timer.
I am totaly with you, with all of these changes for crptic to make a prifit, I am not only bord, but I am also kind of sorry I have a lifetime to a game that seems to ignor those of us that have spent thousands on the game. Between what I have bought for myself and for fleet mates. The exchange rate for dilithium was a joke 400 emblems and a about 500000 in mertis and a bunch of bages and I got 432,963 in dilithium. Crafting is a joke, spend time farming, make the schmatics and ow yea spend ur dilitium on some new thing needed to craft. My last mk 11 took 24 of the common and about 11 of the uncommon new thing on top of the mats..yea that was worth it..blah . I know they need to make money, but giving us a small amount of dilithium every 30 days then raising the price of every thing; really? Pay more to get less..this is like a bad tmobile commercial.. listen I have already seen how while beta for swtor is going how this game empties out, the game is hot, but the space comat bites, so sto don't worry people are still going to play. I for one am out for good if they do not take care of the paying customers..in any other situation when u pay for a service you are a valude customer, here it's kind of going in the direction of, well you all that have been here paying our bills can leave we are only concerned with the players we expect to bring in. News flash guilds float from game to game together and I lead 3 fleets, the 52nd Vangaurd 457 players, warriors of Tenzong 278 players, TWnd Elite Maquies 110 players not counting alts. Ow and stop favoring people just because they have a show. I joined the stonewall fleets, all 3 and they do not have over 1,500... they have beween all of them about 800. People are not stupid nor do we like favortizum..
So yes totaly un happy, and will spend my money ells where until they start treating the supporting players and fleets that have been here all along as valude members and I will be joing the other durring the walk out on sto on the 20th..
To keep us cryptic all you have to do is treat us with value and respect, the llife timers will still affect you, because we buy _ store points and a lot of them...
Lt. Commander
# 24
12-03-2011, 06:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkstocbr
Hope the 'Winter Holiday Event' is fun because I am really bored right now
Definitely this! ^^^ Season 5 sure did suck the fun out of anything left in STO that I enjoyed. Now we have broken STF's, broken audio, everything is BoP, lag in some of the busier places, broken fleet logos, boring grinds, an entire wall on Qo'noS that you can walk right through and fall off the map. Do I need to continue?
Lt. Commander
# 25
12-03-2011, 06:53 PM
How do i claim the free slots?

or they given to me when i log in?
Lt. Commander
# 26
12-03-2011, 06:54 PM
[quote]At any rate, thanks cryptic, Season 5 has a truly massive increase in overall functionality, even if the lack of 'new content' people are complaining about does have a minor basis in reality[quote]

Not very massive, and here is the reality: increased functionality means absolutely nothing without increased content. What will people do with that functionality? Nothing. Just like ships aren't any good, and therefore will not be purchased anywhere near in the numbers they could be, without something to actually do with them.

The point is, bad decisions are being made and sooner or later its us that are going to have to pay the price for it
Lt. Commander
# 27
12-03-2011, 08:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCSWW View Post
Definitely this! ^^^ Season 5 sure did suck the fun out of anything left in STO that I enjoyed. Now we have broken STF's, broken audio, everything is BoP, lag in some of the busier places, broken fleet logos, boring grinds, an entire wall on Qo'noS that you can walk right through and fall off the map. Do I need to continue?
You forgot the dimished returns that killed about half our emblems in the conversions and the current tax on a crap load of stuff via dilithium.
Lt. Commander
# 28
12-04-2011, 01:23 PM
I hope anyone who buys a LTS isnt fooled with the "discount". I bought mine in jan '10 so its paid off, but anyone who buys it now just got suckered.

Yeah I was fooled by buying the sao paulo skin, but I am a fan of the defiant. I say skin because we all know the quad cannon is weak.
Lt. Commander
# 29
12-04-2011, 02:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
I vote this guy has best Avatar!!
Well, you would. He just put a santa hat on yours.
Lt. Commander
# 30
12-04-2011, 02:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by draconis666 View Post
For the Klingons, they get a new ship for free, but the Federation ship is one that has been out since the start and a lot of Federation players already have it. Way to go, Cryptic.
I've just started my second Klingon toon (4 on the fed side), and I'm here to tell you they deserve everything they get because they have about 18% of what the Feds have.