Lt. Commander
# 1 duty rewards
12-04-2011, 09:36 PM
I have gotten several plans for heavy plasma turrent a tricobalt torpedo satellite but i have no idea what to do with them. can i use them to craft stuff or are they part of a duty officer thread?
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-04-2011, 09:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KyDonovan
I have gotten several plans for heavy plasma turrent a tricobalt torpedo satellite but i have no idea what to do with them. can i use them to craft stuff or are they part of a duty officer thread?
You will get missions where you have to craft them and will receive the item that will be a one use item. They will be doff missions.

On tribble I had received the missions without every coming across the needed schematics, so I would just hold onto the schematics till the missions come up.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-04-2011, 10:02 PM
The doff missions to build them are under the shipboard missions. They are engineering missions that require a few commodities a rare particle trace along with the schematic and it gives you a stack of 20 of whatever one you build.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-05-2011, 10:21 AM
ok thanks for the info.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-05-2011, 06:41 PM
also note, the thing you build will be a device. it's a space turret that shoots whatever beam/torp you make. so if you dont plan on using those kinds of items, might as well as just sell them.