Lt. Commander
Thought i'd ask again... Now that season 5 is live...

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...&postcount=179

On Tribble, i had a toon that i leveled several doff's categories (this was a transferred toon from holodeck).

I had deleted that toon the day before season 5 went live (as it was a transferred toon) to test and see what another transferred toon's dilitihium would be.

Did i lose the chance at the Doff Rewards for making level 1?

My hope is that i didn't and that i will get them... never had enough time to get level 3.

Thanks to anyone who can answer.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-01-2011, 08:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ordio View Post
Thought i'd ask again... Now that season 5 is live...

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...&postcount=179

On Tribble, i had a toon that i leveled several doff's categories (this was a transferred toon from holodeck).

I had deleted that toon tonight (as it was a transferred toon) to test and see what another transferred toon's dilitihium would be.

Did i lose the chance at the Doff Rewards for making level 1?

My hope is that i didn't and that i will get them... never had enough time to get level 3.

Thanks to anyone who can answer.
Pretty sure you needed lvl 3 in something for rewards, don't recall lvl one being anything.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-01-2011, 08:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnBludd View Post
Pretty sure you needed lvl 3 in something for rewards, don't recall lvl one being anything.
As per this post..

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=233999

Doffs
Reach lvl one in any tier (inc. Diplomacy) - blue doff
Reach lvl two in any tier (inc. Diplomacy) - Purple Doff
Reach lvl three in any tier (inc. Diplomacy) Unique Purple Doff with Active roster ability not avail anywhere else.
For a total of 3, no if you lvl more than one tier to three you will not get additional Doffs, you can lvl them all to max but you'll still only get three.

I wish i had more time to do level 3, but i didn't and i know that... however, i don't want to lose the possibility to get at least one..
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-01-2011, 08:35 PM
Ah ok forgot that, I saw a post saying they would take a snapshot before the patch to Holodeck, so I think you were safe if you deleted today, but not yesterday.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-01-2011, 08:36 PM
Quote:
Ah ok forgot that, I saw a post saying they would take a snapshot before the patch to Holodeck, so I think you were safe if you deleted today, but not yesterday.
No i deleted the one toon last night to see how much dilithium i'd get on another toon. Unfortunately it was THAT one i deleted that i worked on doff's and levels, and such from when tribble was allowed transfers...

Oh well, guess i'll have to wait and see.. maybe i'll send in another ticket.

Thank you.
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-01-2011, 08:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ordio View Post
No i deleted the one toon last night to see how much dilithium i'd get on another toon. Unfortunately it was THAT one i deleted that i worked on doff's and levels, and such from when tribble was allowed transfers...

Oh well, guess i'll have to wait and see.. maybe i'll send in another ticket.

Thank you.
found it, and 8'/ sorry to hear that http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...34#post3882134
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-01-2011, 08:40 PM
Quote:
Yeah i think i read that AFTER i deleted my character, afterwards thinking i shouldn't have!

I could have kept the one i transferred too as he is already level 3 in diplomacy...
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-05-2011, 11:15 AM
From the sounds of it, i'm not getting any blue boff for making level 1 on my tribble fed toon (or even levelling that same toon).

Looks like i'm waiting until the gifts are rolled out as i can't seem to get a dev response..