Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Mission Replay
12-03-2011, 01:04 PM
So what's the deal here?

Is it a bug to not be able to replay the featured episodes with a character that would be to low to do them now, but did them previously?

For example, my alt KDF captain has the Breen set from back in the summer. But, she can't do the missions now, again, to upgrade that set to a higher tier.

I thought we weren't going to lose access to anything we had done already. Obviously I had done the missions before because I have the set currently....but since Season 5 went live, I can't do any missions past the KDF starter epsiode.

I have teh Breen officer, Remen officer and such from all the featured series. But I can't replay any of them now.

So, do I file a ticket for this...or is it intentional?

If it IS intentional...it's bull in my opinion.

Thanks for your time.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-03-2011, 01:32 PM
I've also seen this problem. I assume it's a bug.

I also have a lower level character that played through all the Breen missions. I can still replay them all except Cold Call--for some reason that one doesn't work.

But I don't think it's just the Breen missions. It seems to happen everytime there is a gap of unplayed missions. The first mission that you DID play and should be able to replay doesn't work correctly.

I filed a ticket and imagine there will be some word on this next week. I suspect that the last-minute addition of the option to skip missions isn't working completely with the ability to replay them.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-05-2011, 11:46 AM
So...is it a bug or intentional? Can we get a Cryptic answer?