Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Dilithium conversion bug?
12-04-2011, 04:39 PM
On my 10 toons about half appear to have only a few hundred to a few thousand dilitium, but i was under the impression that all characters will get 80k duilithium just for having the 500 or 600 day reward before you removed emblems from the reward.

before realizing how little dilithium i was getting on so many characters i allready used the exchange, it was once i logged onto toons that can't use emblems yet cuase they are only lt 10 or lt commander 3's that i realized something was wrong.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-05-2011, 12:13 AM
The 80k reward is actually a reward from doing F2P testing on tribble and can only be claimed for one of your toons. Cryptic is yet to make this available.

See here:

http://www.startrekonline.com/node/2674
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-05-2011, 12:04 PM
yes i realize that but when this current build went live, any emblems and marks should have been converted to dilkithium. remember your allready earned emblems and marks get changed to dilithium cuase it replaces them?
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-05-2011, 12:22 PM
Correct, and only those would be converted to Dillithium. There is a DevPost on the forum (I can't find it right now) that gives the formula used for the conversion. I used it to check how much DL I would get before Season 5 went live and I got pretty close to what I actually get (within 100 - 1000 difference).

There was never any mention of Dillithium for 500 or 600 day vet rewards (not that I read, at least). However, the 80k reward was for getting a new Fed toon up to level 31 (Captain) on Tribble and claimable on only 1 toon on Holodeck once it's made available.