Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Maintenance Engineer - Space
12-03-2011, 08:30 PM
Was filing a bug report in-game for this when my client crashed on me, but that's a separate issue (and I filed a bug report with the pop-up window that showed up after the crash), and I'll try to file again once I've verified my game files.

The Maintenance Engineer - Space DOff says that it reduces the cooldown on Engineering Team and Auxiliary to Structural Integrity Field. I placed the DOff on active duty, but I've not seen a cooldown reduction occur for either power.

Edit: DOff's name is Sinta Inzar, an Andorian female Engineering DOff. The line below the description is 40% SpeedCooldownCategory. Bug 1,232,137 filed in-game.

Double Edit: For that matter, are any of the cooldown-reducing DOffs functional? It didn't seem like the Transwarp DOff I have on active duty is having any effect either.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-04-2011, 12:06 PM
I have the same problem. I don't think any of those are working.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-05-2011, 12:32 PM
I can confirm that my DOff's reduce transwarp cooldown ability is not working, either.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-05-2011, 12:59 PM
and yet, i have two torpedo cooldown-reducing Doff's on space duty, and i regulary see the cooldown's being reduced...
must be a bug, if some work and some don't
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-05-2011, 01:39 PM
It might be a problem with the transwarp system; my Transwarp Coil appears to have no effect, either.