Lt. Commander
# 11
12-05-2011, 05:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trek17
umm... it was never a feature to get the Tier 3 with the Tier 5 versions. they're entirely separate, then and now
No, it was stated that it was always the intention that those who bought the T-5 ships also get the T-3 versions.

I cannot claim my Nebula-R ship or the T-3 version of that and the Excelsior.

More than likely, it is just because the tech has not been hooked-up correctly in the C-store, but it would be nice for someone to confirm that this is the case and that we eventually will be able to claim our T-3 Excelsior and Nebula.
Lt. Commander
# 12
12-05-2011, 06:58 PM
nothing in here about Hazard Emitter III training being attached to the wrong skill, and being fixed to work where it should at the rank it should....shame
Lt. Commander
# 13
12-05-2011, 07:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
If ships are meant to be claimable by alternate characters, this will indeed address the issue where that is not currently happening.
great to hear, thank you :-)
Lt. Commander
# 14
12-05-2011, 08:00 PM
Any chance we can get an update on the clone BOFF issue. I know it was mentioned a week or so ago that someone was working on a fix but we haven't heard anything sense...will we see that fix soon...please
Lt. Commander
# 15
12-05-2011, 10:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trek17
umm... it was never a feature to get the Tier 3 with the Tier 5 versions. they're entirely separate, then and now
Actually, CaptainGeko stated that says they they were going to give the T3 unlocks (Excelsior and Nebula) to those who'd already purchased the T5 ships prior to F2P (now Season 5) going live.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainGeko
BTW, if you bought the T5 excelsior, you should be able to continue to claim the both the T5 and T3 variant. Only going forward will they be sold separately (BTW, the T5 Excelsior is getting reverted on Tribble to the way it is on holodeck now. You may have to discard your tribble T5 Excelsior and reclaim it to fix it. The T3 Excelsior is just plain getting better. This change to the T5 Excelsior is not in yet, but it's on its way). In fact, any item that changed from an account unlock to a character unlock, or any purchase that gave you something in the past that it no longer gives you (like the T5/T3 Excelsior and Nebula bundles) will be honored, and was always planned to be honored, and nothing less was ever implied.
Source Post

I've highlighted the relevant parts of the quote in red.
I hope that the T3 ships not having been unlocked was an oversight.
Lt. Commander
# 16
12-06-2011, 06:23 AM
Great, I have bought the Tier 3 Excelsior and the Tier 3 Nebula now because I thought it would have to be bought sepurrately (I own the Tier 5 variants since they came out). Of course I was charged with 1'600 CP (2 x 800 CP) ... btw, it's also telling me that I have to re-buy the Dreadnought for 2'000 CP even though I have it in the legacy list. It's highly cunfusing, since I got so many ships, items etc. and sumtimes I don't even remember what I have bought in the past and what not.

So now I've basically lost 1'600 CP and since the tickets are never being answered nowadays, there's no way to get them back. I have an open ticket about another issue open for almost a month now, on another account though. So I won't be bothering doing a ticket anymore.
Lt. Commander
# 17
12-06-2011, 09:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by takingbackbob View Post
Any chance we can get an update on the clone BOFF issue. I know it was mentioned a week or so ago that someone was working on a fix but we haven't heard anything sense...will we see that fix soon...please
The fix is not a simple or safe one, so we might not see it go live for a week or two yet. But we haven't forgotten it, promise.
Lt. Commander
# 18
12-06-2011, 09:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marika.shran View Post
Great, I have bought the Tier 3 Excelsior and the Tier 3 Nebula now because I thought it would have to be bought sepurrately (I own the Tier 5 variants since they came out). Of course I was charged with 1'600 CP (2 x 800 CP) ... btw, it's also telling me that I have to re-buy the Dreadnought for 2'000 CP even though I have it in the legacy list. It's highly cunfusing, since I got so many ships, items etc. and sumtimes I don't even remember what I have bought in the past and what not.

So now I've basically lost 1'600 CP and since the tickets are never being answered nowadays, there's no way to get them back. I have an open ticket about another issue open for almost a month now, on another account though. So I won't be bothering doing a ticket anymore.
Yeah, I 'rebought' the EXETER a couple of days ago, because I couldn't remember if it was Tribble and/or Holodeck I bought it for... then I found my piece of paper that I wrote it on... (Both)

I wish the hell They'd send us some kind of IN-Game Email Notice, when we buy stuff from the C-Store.

<grumble..., grumble..., grumble...>
Lt. Commander
# 19
12-06-2011, 09:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
The fix is not a simple or safe one, so we might not see it go live for a week or two yet. But we haven't forgotten it, promise.
thanks for the update...I'm really liking season 5 and appreciate all the hard work the devs have put in!
Lt. Commander
# 20
12-06-2011, 09:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by takingbackbob View Post
thanks for the update...I'm really liking season 5 and appreciate all the hard work the devs have put in!
Me too!!