Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Lt. Commander
My vote would have to go to the Mirror Universe with Klingon-Cardassian ruled Qo'noS and the Terran Starfleet Academy as locations. With Terran ESD as a boss fight.

And as a pipe dream, I'd totally want to fight Mirror Wesley Crusher and team up with Mirror Dukat only to get double crossed as he takes the position of Chancellor in the KCA. After all, ambition is its own reflection.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-05-2011, 10:07 PM
I'm ready for some Iconians to fight. We've been being hinted with how evil they are for two years, I'm ready to take em on. But for a Mirror Universe event... Can you imagine an STF that duplicated the five player ships and their equipment and they were the boss? That would be fun...
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-05-2011, 10:08 PM
Ferengi Marauders or Binars
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-05-2011, 10:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jer5488 View Post
Can you imagine an STF that duplicated the five player ships and their equipment and they were the boss? That would be fun...
That would be a pain especially if all 5 players were geared for PVP

Maybe the same gear, but weaker versions.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-05-2011, 10:23 PM
I want a Gary 7 FE episode were we get a hot BO that changes into a cat,

Or maybe the "Organians " and thy have a conflict with the Q?

Maybe we can do one on the Dino race from Voyager that would have lived longer than any other race we've seen so far?

Maybe one around "Vash" that involves mini-games only?

I got it! A STF, that you can grind but doesn't give you anything, because a lot of people want stuff to do, but don't need the crutch of feeling good doing a WOW raid?
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-05-2011, 10:27 PM
They need to expand on the whole Udine plot, starting by making Terradome part of the new STFs.
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-05-2011, 10:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maina View Post
I want a Gary 7 FE episode were we get a hot BO that changes into a cat,

Or maybe the "Organians " and thy have a conflict with the Q?

Maybe we can do one on the Dino race from Voyager that would have lived longer than any other race we've seen so far?

Maybe one around "Vash" that involves mini-games only?

I got it! A STF, that you can grind but doesn't give you anything, because a lot of people want stuff to do, but don't need the crutch of feeling good doing a WOW raid?
I've wanted a Gary 7 arc for awhile. Cryptic has some really great city artists on staff. I'd love it if the Champs and STO staffs traded a few team members for a FE series/comic series like that.

Given the use of some Champs stuff in STO, maybe they could take Champs assets and redeco them in STO's art style as a 1960s city.

My big thing there is... Redjack was supposedly possessing a Soviet in the late 60s/ealy 70s. So you could have Redjack as a Bond villain and Gary Seven as STO's own James Bond meets Doctor Who.

Y'Know... The Iconians have given Redjack access to tricobalt warheads and we have to go on a romp through 1960s San Francisco alongside Gary Seven to stop him from launching them...
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-05-2011, 10:57 PM
Iconians, Undine, Mirror, even Pah-Wraiths. Anything that's not the Borg.
Lt. Commander
# 9
12-05-2011, 11:13 PM
id say klingons, romulans, cardassians, iconians, undine, dominion, maybe something from the delta quadrant. they all need to have STF. theres absolutely NO endgame content to speak of, and making us grind the same missions over and over for gear that is marginally better, though i believe worse, than the gear many of us had is not "content". content is developing new story lines, new STF, new missions. this game should have AT LEAST 15 STF missions (30 if you split them between ground and space).

we want content. cryptic needs to start working on this kind of end game content for us. if not, once the freebies show up and level their VA up in a day they will find out there is no reason to continue to play the game.

youve got your endgame content right here cryptic. get to work!
Lt. Commander
# 10
12-06-2011, 01:31 AM
uhmm good question... I would... choose... the Mirror Universe... and base the story of them trying to make a stable gateway betweeen their universe and ours... plus maybe a chance to finally see our "mirror counterparts"

Part 1:
The Terran Empire captures a starbase near Tholian space (Need tholians too) for unknown reasons.. go and take it back!

Part 2: A Terran and Tholian Fleet are doing something in orbit of a dead star... Destroy the fleet and board the Terran Flagship

Part 3: The Terran Empire has opened a rift to their realm via a Tholian station... Destroy the stations defences and find a way to close the rift.

Mini game - (story wise.. during 3) Kobiashimaru... Hold off the Terran Fleet until the rift is closed (15:00 mins) ... ( if you die.. you fail and have to restart :O)

Quote:
Klingon-Cardassian ruled Qo'noS

lets just ignore the Klingon-spoon head alliance... leys just say... once upon a time.. the Terrans bomarded the **** out of Qu'nos and Cardassia.