Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 DOff Irregularities
12-01-2011, 10:46 AM
I've been experiencing some irregularities with my Duty Officers now that the Tribble build has been pushed to Holodeck.

Most of my characters (a Fed VA, a Fed RALH and a Klingon Captain 4) have received their initial set of DOffs as well as whatever they had coming from their Diplomacy ratings, but not any of the periodic smaller packs of DOffs that were talked about on Tribble. One character, a Fed Captain 5, didn't receive the initial DOff outlay but instead got a 3-pack of green-rated duty officers plus the one she had coming from Diplomacy.

Has anyone else experienced this so far?
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-01-2011, 12:45 PM
I have as well I believe.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-01-2011, 03:04 PM
My Klingon got promoted and got 0 doff's
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-05-2011, 04:34 AM
My Lt. General Klingon got her duty officers, but my other two Klingon characters (both recently promoted to Commander 2) got nothing.

No available quests to talk to someone to get them, and I talked to the duty officer guy at the Academy. He was no help.
Lt. Commander
There seems to be a mulitude of problems with Doff system and I fear the only solution the techs may look at is zeroing out the Doff population and starting fresh. How can they determine which characters received all their Doffs, since by now many have bought characters and received some from missions. Of course, the next issue is about those of us that have bought Doffs; how do you give back the ones that were bought. So, maybe, this doom scenario is not as likely as I thought, which leads to the current solution... do nothing. Either way, the customer base is not happy.

The same with the Boff bonuses.
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-06-2011, 06:16 AM
Maintenance Engineers are not providing the buff they are supposed to, or the description is inaccurate...

Successfully submitted ticket ID #1,234,016.