Lt. Commander
# 31
12-06-2011, 02:42 AM
TR-116 could get a little buff, not fully equal but a bit more dps at the higher levels, I mean sure a tac can get a lot out of it, but that is only in a situation when everything goes as planned, overall the dps is low.

The armour, yes please more defence stats

the shield, well first I want it on the C-store damn it, it is one of the few preorder items I still miss.
Lt. Commander
# 32
12-06-2011, 05:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by whamhammer View Post
So explain the TOS Constitution and its Blue Phasers that leveled up with you.....
Those weapons don't provide multiple base stats (like the chromodynamic armor) or advantages (i don't think you realise that the TR-116 is the best weapon for ground stfs even if it's mk I or II).
Lt. Commander
# 33
12-06-2011, 07:18 AM
i'm honestly surprised they haven't done that already. The ARmor would be great at VA, god god knows i would eat a tribble for a MkXII TR-116.
Lt. Commander
# 34
12-06-2011, 08:01 AM
I would be okay with them changing/balancing the stats on the chromodynamic armor so that it would level with you and be useful at any rank/level, but not make you invincible unrealistically. If it is kept balanced but useful/worthwhile at any given rank, it would be fine with me.