Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
I currently have a Commander 6, and am doing a Patrol Mission in the Mylasa Sector. After Each Planet in the Patrol Series, I get Paid for the Entire mission??

I just did one planet, Khaiell, Repair Satellites, and was paid 434 Skill Points. and 374 Bridge Officer Skill Points.

I still have one or two more systems to do on that Patrol.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-05-2011, 09:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solar_Searcher
I currently have a Commander 6, and am doing a Patrol Mission in the Mylasa Sector. After Each Planet in the Patrol Series, I get Paid for the Entire mission??

I just did one planet, Khaiell, Repair Satellites, and was paid 434 Skill Points. and 374 Bridge Officer Skill Points.

I still have one or two more systems to do on that Patrol.
I completed the Tiokol System, and collected the same as the above numbers, and then get to cash in the Patrol as well.

Does anyone know if this might be some sort of Bonus Pay rather than Exploit??
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-05-2011, 11:00 AM
It Paid out the same thing when I did the first system of the Vendor Sector Patrol......
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-05-2011, 11:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solar_Searcher
It Paid out the same thing when I did the first system of the Vendor Sector Patrol......
The two systems I had left on the Vendor Patrol paid the same as those listed above. Then I also collected the original amount that was offered when I took the patrol.
Lt. Commander
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grecanis View Post
Now that the 'organised' patrols are gone it seems to me that a lot of folks will miss out on what remains.

I rolled a toon on Redshirt yesterday to keep me busy until Holo came back up. Today I find that there is no way to know that you can patrol individual systems for xp. (luckily I read patch notes)

Maybe Sulu should have a use afterall ...if only to inform the players that they are available and provide a checklist on which patrols you have or have not completed.
If this is the case, then the Single System Pay Out is not a Bug After All.
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-06-2011, 12:21 PM
It's a part of leveling up way too quickly. You get full XP rewards for 1 minute of anomaly scanning. :p
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-06-2011, 01:05 PM
I agree, they really need to slow down leveling rather than Speed it up.