Lt. Commander
# 1 The Exchange Search
12-06-2011, 04:58 PM
So now we have access to DOffs and people are putting them in the Exchange and I need an "X" so let me search the exchange.....

Are there more then 400 in the exchange? yes easy but I can only look at the "cheapest" 400 or by rarity but no other way can I search for what I am looking for with DOffs in the echange.

We need 2 Criteria here:

Specialization
Faction

Let us search for DOffs by specialization and add a tab with price, rank and quality for faction. Looking for BOffs or DOffs are faction based so add the tab to help narrow choices.

There really needs to be something like this at the exchange to make what you are looking for a little easier then going through all the listings, please!
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-06-2011, 05:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tragamite View Post
So now we have access to DOffs and people are putting them in the Exchange and I need an "X" so let me search the exchange.....

Are there more then 400 in the exchange? yes easy but I can only look at the "cheapest" 400 or by rarity but no other way can I search for what I am looking for with DOffs in the echange.

We need 2 Criteria here:

Specialization
Faction

Let us search for DOffs by specialization and add a tab with price, rank and quality for faction. Looking for BOffs or DOffs are faction based so add the tab to help narrow choices.

There really needs to be something like this at the exchange to make what you are looking for a little easier then going through all the listings, please!
Folks around here have been screamin' for an Update to the Exchange for over a year now...

At this point, I'd settle for just being able to look up DOffs by Specialization.