Lt. Commander
I bought two Tear 3 refit ships (Excelsior and Nebula) which I later saw were supposed to be unlocked if you possess the Tear 5 refit ships of those variants already. Well, it offered me to buy them again for 800 CP each. Not that I like to support Cryptic for their efforts, butt 1600 CP is a bit much. Would it be possible to balance those points back to my account? Tickets are of no use, they don't get replied to for weeks or months. That's why I have to post the issue here.

Another thing: Is the Sao Paulo still not claimable if you bought it with another character on the same account? And why does the Dreadnought show up to buy when I have it already almost since launch?

And a small PS: It's a bit strange to see so many bugs in the C-store which is now the main point of all players in the game. At least the most important feature of the game should be bugfree in my opinion. Tons of ships can't be claimed properly if they had been bought in the past, then there is this Tear 3 - Tear 5 issue on the refit ships which apparently doesn't work at all.

There is a lot of work ahead of you, dear Crypticians, please use those recently multiplied and exploded maintenance periods to upload some of these necessary bugfixes along with hardware maintenance etc. that would be really nice. Thanks.

~ Meowrika
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-06-2011, 03:33 PM
I encountered a ton of bugs of the same kind (i.e. C-Store offered me to buy ships I already owned before season 5) and yes, they are all known.

Makes one really hope for another "maintenance" tomorrow.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-06-2011, 05:58 PM
Yeah, I bought the T5 Excelsior and Nebula a while back and could always get my T3 version. Now I can't, so I'm not playing anymore until I can get them. I'm all for spending in the C-store, probably dropped a couple hundred bucks in it already, but I'm not spending another twenty dollars for ships I already paid for. Not gonna buy anything else until this gets resolved, that's for sure.

Not that I mean to sound overly harsh, but if the C-store is bugged, I don't trust my money to it. How do I know I'll be able to get what I pay for? I wouldn't spend ten bucks on my lunch at McDonald's if I thought the server wasn't going to give me my meal. Know what I'm saying?
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-06-2011, 09:26 PM
I heard with season 5, they are making it so the ship is only claimable on the name you bought it on.

Please say it isn't so.

Either go back to pre-season 5 for the c-store, or you better dramatically reduce the costs for them (400 per VA level ship is nice), otherwise people wont buy anything again (I know I will not spend another dime on c-points).
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-06-2011, 11:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TekNicTerror View Post
I heard with season 5, they are making it so the ship is only claimable on the name you bought it on.

Please say it isn't so.

Either go back to pre-season 5 for the c-store, or you better dramatically reduce the costs for them (400 per VA level ship is nice), otherwise people wont buy anything again (I know I will not spend another dime on c-points).
It's not true. Don't be a part in spreading unsubstantiated rumors. Thanks from everyone.
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-06-2011, 11:02 PM
I can confirm the bug with the dreadnought. It was the nebula, but now I can't claim my dreadnought, and I was gonna get it set up too, heh.
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-07-2011, 06:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destinii
It's not true. Don't be a part in spreading unsubstantiated rumors. Thanks from everyone.
It's not unsubstantiated, some people in my fleet's vent have said so. One person even bought a ship on one name, and said they couldn't claim it on another.

I am not wasting any of my money on this kinda shyt. They better reduce the prices of them if it's only unlocked on one name.
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-07-2011, 07:42 PM
I dont know anything about NOT claiming ships bought on one character but not being able to claim on another.

Here is what I DO know as a matter of fact.

There is a display issue with the C-store Verson 2.0 that shows you have to purchase the ships bought before C-store 2.0. This affects me with several ships including ALL 3 VA SHIPS that I purchased with C points. I have submitted a ticket on it and I was told that YES I did have them and I could verify by going to the ESD ship store to claim. I would suggest that you look into that when you can't "claim" a ship that was purchased on another character.

What I have heard and can prove to this point:

The Devs have said repeatedly, that ship unlocks WILL BE account wide. While the other items will be character unlocks, the ships will remain (to this point) account wide.

The best thing we can do is to let Brandon see the thread and get you an offical feedback on it instead of getting upset over rumors.

Also, keep an eye on the Dev posts section of the fourms. Alot of the T3 Excelsior/Nebula information has already been addressed in other posts.
Lt. Commander
# 9
12-07-2011, 07:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJCurtis View Post
Yeah, I bought the T5 Excelsior and Nebula a while back and could always get my T3 version. Now I can't, so I'm not playing anymore until I can get them. I'm all for spending in the C-store, probably dropped a couple hundred bucks in it already, but I'm not spending another twenty dollars for ships I already paid for. Not gonna buy anything else until this gets resolved, that's for sure.

Not that I mean to sound overly harsh, but if the C-store is bugged, I don't trust my money to it. How do I know I'll be able to get what I pay for? I wouldn't spend ten bucks on my lunch at McDonald's if I thought the server wasn't going to give me my meal. Know what I'm saying?

i'm with ya DJ, I bought the excel and Neb models when they came out, i'm not buyin em again. Never said in the fine print any where that this could possibly happen, I paid for em once, and I aint buyin em again. Hell with that. I got the t-3 versions of both and the t-5 versions of both on several toons and have had them, I currently still have the t-3 excel on one my engineers, no way i'm buyin them again!
Lt. Commander
# 10
12-07-2011, 08:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattMiracle
Here is what I DO know as a matter of fact.

There is a display issue with the C-store Verson 2.0 that shows you have to purchase the ships bought before C-store 2.0. This affects me with several ships including ALL 3 VA SHIPS that I purchased with C points. I have submitted a ticket on it and I was told that YES I did have them and I could verify by going to the ESD ship store to claim. I would suggest that you look into that when you can't "claim" a ship that was purchased on another character.
There is a new tab for the c-store called Legacy, anything you got from the c-store BEFORE season 5 is in there and able to be claimed. Ships, pets, and whatnots are in it; there is still the same version of them up in the normal tabs, and they WILL say you need to purchase them.

Hope this solves your problem.

But my fleet mate's problem is he bought a ship AFTER season 5 and he can only claim it on the name he bought it on. So that's entirely a new problem.