Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Announcements and Release Notes
Login

Lt. Commander
# 21
12-06-2011, 10:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
The fix is not a simple or safe one, so we might not see it go live for a week or two yet. But we haven't forgotten it, promise.
If you are having to do this from the ground up, I don't suppose you guys could move to basing it off the selected department heads in the Duty Officer roster, could you?
Lt. Commander
# 22
12-06-2011, 11:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathan99
If you are having to do this from the ground up, I don't suppose you guys could move to basing it off the selected department heads in the Duty Officer roster, could you?
The fix is made already, and we rarely have to redo anything from the ground up.
Lt. Commander
# 23
12-06-2011, 12:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
The fix is made already, and we rarely have to redo anything from the ground up.
Totally understood.

I hope you guys devote a season to ship interiors down the road as I think they could be an epic source of rapid content generation.
Lt. Commander
# 24
12-06-2011, 01:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyNY View Post
Yeah, I 'rebought' the EXETER a couple of days ago, because I couldn't remember if it was Tribble and/or Holodeck I bought it for... then I found my piece of paper that I wrote it on... (Both)

I wish the hell They'd send us some kind of IN-Game Email Notice, when we buy stuff from the C-Store.

<grumble..., grumble..., grumble...>
apparently this would be to hard, for what reason I do not know, or I don't know having it not allow you to buy it if you have it , seems CO can do it, hell I can't buy things that are GOLD status because I'm gold because it says GOLD across it. Honestly I can't come up with any reason why they can't other than lack of effort. the support end of the game is getting worse now, from abysmal to well, indescribable.
Lt. Commander
# 25
12-06-2011, 01:37 PM
Quote:
Totally understood.

I hope you guys devote a season to ship interiors down the road as I think they could be an epic source of rapid content generation.
This will likely come as Neverwinter comes closer to being released (or after), as one of the key features of that game involves (very heavily) the use of Foundry for players to actually create interior maps (IE room/corridor layout) as opposed to tweaking pre-existing maps like we do now.
Lt. Commander
# 26
12-06-2011, 02:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspired View Post
Also, any word on getting the 600 day veteran reward VA ship token actually added to the game?
Any news on this?
Lt. Commander
# 27
12-07-2011, 04:45 AM
Quote:
Totally understood.

Yes!
I want to see the (new) defiant interior and the NX-01 interiors too...
Lt. Commander
# 28
12-07-2011, 04:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspired View Post
Does this apply to all of them or only ones bought in the C-Store? Or, if purchased with a token can we also delete and reclaim now?

Also, any word on getting the 600 day veteran reward VA ship token actually added to the game?
Well if you already got one from holodeck before Dec. 1, you are not getting a 2nd one on those characters.

Not sure how this works on Tribble if you rolled a new character from scratch and got to VA or if you are on holo and made VA after Dec. 1. Which case are you talking about?
Lt. Commander
# 29
12-07-2011, 09:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowbert View Post
Well if you already got one from holodeck before Dec. 1, you are not getting a 2nd one on those characters.

Not sure how this works on Tribble if you rolled a new character from scratch and got to VA or if you are on holo and made VA after Dec. 1. Which case are you talking about?
I've got many characters with these ships and I think only the Nebula was purchased through the C-Store. The others were gotten with the ship token received on that character. The patch notes make it sound like I could also dismiss one of those gotten via token and later go back and reclaim it, since they don't specify c-store purchased only. In the event that this is not the case, someone will be mislead and dismiss a ship they shouldn't expecting to be able to get it back.
Lt. Commander
# 30
12-07-2011, 09:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowbert View Post

I have two characters that have hit VA in the past day. I've been a subscriber for 694 days. Neither has received a VA ship token. Thus, the 600-day VA ship token has not yet been implemented. I'm just looking for some kind of an idea of when (or even if) this will be fixed.