Lt. Commander
# 121
12-06-2011, 11:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Presticus View Post

I didn't pay attention to the icon, but they all come with 2 Superior traits. So they all qualify as very rare.
You could check ... no, you already assigned him, didnt you?
Anyone else still able to check the quality color in the unassigned BOFF roster?
Lt. Commander
# 122
12-06-2011, 12:22 PM
BTW -- these are bound to the character that claim's them. No more putting them on the Exchange.
Lt. Commander
# 123
12-06-2011, 12:25 PM
Double post
Lt. Commander
# 124
12-06-2011, 01:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko
You could check ... no, you already assigned him, didnt you?
Anyone else still able to check the quality color in the unassigned BOFF roster?
When I claimed mine they all had the purple highlight quality color
Lt. Commander
# 125
12-06-2011, 06:47 PM
Why did they make them "bound"...I sent in a bug report hoping it was a "bug"...they are just plain ol purple BO's nothing special, NO extra cool powers, so why bind them...they should be tradeable...If they had a hard to get "III" power or a "Unique" power, I wouldnt have a prob with it...but they dont...let us trade/sell/mail them.

Whomever decided to make them "bound" on pickup, didnt think this thru very well...

p.s. there is a thread about their "basic" power package...sux for purple BO's

This was a very lame thing to do...imho
Lt. Commander
# 126
12-06-2011, 07:02 PM
So when do we get Transwarp to DS9 back?
Lt. Commander
# 127
12-07-2011, 07:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jheinig View Post
Shouldn't be any surprises . . . this time.
Actually, I noticed another error. The two Tactical Gorn BO's are twins. Two listed but they have identical traits and skills. All the other Gorn (two males for each branch, but each having different traits and skills) are correct and diverse, but the tactical are twins. Which doesn't help me as a purple Tactical Gorn is what I wanted but I have less choice than I'm sure you intended.
Lt. Commander
# 128 ???
12-07-2011, 11:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampeiyre
Actually, I noticed another error. The two Tactical Gorn BO's are twins. Two listed but they have identical traits and skills. All the other Gorn (two males for each branch, but each having different traits and skills) are correct and diverse, but the tactical are twins. Which doesn't help me as a purple Tactical Gorn is what I wanted but I have less choice than I'm sure you intended.
The real question is: will the Devs attempt to resolve this?
Lt. Commander
# 129
12-07-2011, 12:10 PM
The basic design intent is for duty officers that are the result of achievements - and commendation store duty officers qualify by this criterion - are bound.

There may be some edge cases and missed ones, but that is the intent.
Lt. Commander
# 130
12-07-2011, 01:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic
The basic design intent is for duty officers that are the result of achievements - and commendation store duty officers qualify by this criterion - are bound.

There may be some edge cases and missed ones, but that is the intent.
meh. don't like. what about the poor players who want to upgrade their all diplo away team?

slightly unrelated. the couple kdf 'new officer' quests I 'checked' during the Q weekend did not yield any lethean either. with 50 possible boff choices at least one lethean should have been offered (even if without efficient), I assume jheinig did NOT hook them up when redesigning the missions.