Lt. Commander
# 1 Updated Diplomacy BOffs
12-06-2011, 11:12 AM
I would like to say thank you for updating the Passive Traits on the new diplomacy BOffs to represent Purple quality. However, I'm a little disappointed that their space abilities stayed Common quality.

Is there any chance we might see the space abilities updated to anything but common in the future? Even now that you can no longer train ceratin Captain abilities such as CPB3 or TracBm3 it would have nice to see some of those abilities come with those BOffs. Not to mention TSS3, TS3, BO3 or Torp Spread 3. There are some really great space abilities that would make those BOffs more worth grinding for.

Keep up the good work,
-Rooster
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-06-2011, 11:23 AM
I just finished making a bug report on this very subject. They had the same bug on the Tribble server (updated traits, but same old common powers), so I didn't pick my new officer in case they fix it. (I'm not sure if they can do it retroactively, and, if they can't, I don't envy them the rage that will be coming from the people who already did select theirs, heh.) Also, the Orion males are still showing up as females.

Anyway, yeah, I'd like to see this fixed as soon as possible, please.

(Oh, yeah, Bug Ticket ID # 1,234,143.)
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-06-2011, 12:11 PM
Just a quick question about them, as I notice that they have the Orion Female listed twice, with exactly the same powers, is that because one should be marked as male, or is it another bug?

And thanks for the heads up about them, I will hold off getting a Diplo Boff for a month or so to see if it is fixed.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-06-2011, 01:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fractal_Eye
so I didn't pick my new officer in case they fix it. )
Yes, good thought.
Lt. Commander
# 5 Diplo Boff Resolution
12-07-2011, 08:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rooster75
I would like to say thank you for updating the Passive Traits on the new diplomacy BOffs to represent Purple quality. However, I'm a little disappointed that their space abilities stayed Common quality.

Is there any chance we might see the space abilities updated to anything but common in the future? Even now that you can no longer train ceratin Captain abilities such as CPB3 or TracBm3 it would have nice to see some of those abilities come with those BOffs. Not to mention TSS3, TS3, BO3 or Torp Spread 3. There are some really great space abilities that would make those BOffs more worth grinding for.

Keep up the good work,
-Rooster
I would certainly like to know. I'm scared to pick my Diplo boff for fear that if this is not addressed. then i will be stuck with an incompete one forever. Any Updates on this?
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-07-2011, 08:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick_McKaby
Just a quick question about them, as I notice that they have the Orion Female listed twice, with exactly the same powers, is that because one should be marked as male, or is it another bug?

And thanks for the heads up about them, I will hold off getting a Diplo Boff for a month or so to see if it is fixed.
Yeah, what's up with the Orion options? I'd love to see a sci with the superior creative trait, for instance, but instead we get 2x of everything. If you look at, say, the Gorn engineers, they have different skills and traits, so why not the same for the Orions?
Lt. Commander
# 7 Superior...or Inferior?
12-07-2011, 11:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mack_dorgeans View Post
Yeah, what's up with the Orion options? I'd love to see a sci with the superior creative trait, for instance, but instead we get 2x of everything. If you look at, say, the Gorn engineers, they have different skills and traits, so why not the same for the Orions?
How do I know I am getting an Orion Female and not a Male (or vice versa), if everything is duplicated in the store?
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-07-2011, 01:04 PM
Yes, please please please fix the Orions so we can reliably get males again, so we know what we are getting.