Lt. Commander
# 41
11-30-2011, 03:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormShade
The cut off date is for when the build goes to Holodeck, which is slated for 12/1 - 12/8.

Once the build goes to Holodeck, it will be up to 3 weeks before rewards are delivered. If you have not earned rewards by the time the build goes to Holodeck between 12/1 and 12/8 you will no longer be able to earn them.

Thanks,

Stormshade
Thanks StormShade for reiterating what was already pretty clear in the Dev F2P Blogs!
Lt. Commander
# 42
12-01-2011, 05:58 AM
The previous Dev comments were pretty vague. They could be interpreted alot of ways.

Well, I'm a bit disappointed in this.

I would be more but then.again, I'm used to it from Cryptic.
Lt. Commander
# 43
12-01-2011, 07:11 AM
Could have done with a bit more of a warning I guess, but even so, two months (or however long it's been) is a fair old while to give the Tribble build a go. I could have done with more time myself, but that's because I'm more of a casual player and didn't have a lot of time to try out the Defari Borg invasion stuff etc.
Lt. Commander
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormShade
The cut off date is for when the build goes to Holodeck, which is slated for 12/1 - 12/8.

Once the build goes to Holodeck, it will be up to 3 weeks before rewards are delivered. If you have not earned rewards by the time the build goes to Holodeck between 12/1 and 12/8 you will no longer be able to earn them.

Thanks,

Stormshade

It is now 12/7/11; thus far I only recieved the extra DOFFS. When is the rest coming????? AND WHERE DO WE LOOK FOR THESE ITEMS????

I created two F2P tribble toons. One is a VA and one is an Admiral lower half. Both were ranked up before the season 5 role out.
Lt. Commander
# 45
12-07-2011, 02:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ask4spock View Post
It is now 12/7/11; thus far I only recieved the extra DOFFS. When is the rest coming????? AND WHERE DO WE LOOK FOR THESE ITEMS????

I created two F2P tribble toons. One is a VA and one is an Admiral lower half. Both were ranked up before the season 5 role out.
I think the DOffs you received were Retro active. You now get DOff packs at each Rank and the ones that went in yesterday were those retroactive Doffs for people who were already RA/VA.

The Tribble rewards are not out yet (to my knowledge). The window is Dec 1-8. They usually patch on Thursday, so I would guess we will probably see these tomorrow. The original window was 3 weeks (Dec 21), but they said in another thread they were hoping to have these all out by Dec 8.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for tomorrow. =)
Lt. Commander
# 46
12-07-2011, 02:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ask4spock View Post

im pretty sure the rewards are meant to be turning up tomorrow.