Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Kahless expanse Issues
12-04-2011, 01:10 PM
The first time I took the Kahless Expanse it said it was "Tutorial", The second time it did not say that.

I failed to notice whether or not it needed 0/3 sets of ships, but I did notice when I went in that it needed 0/6 Fleets. When I killed the first 6 sets of fleets, I was shown the Mission Complete, and was paid for it.

I took the mission a second time, and this time it did say I needed 0/3 Fleet Sets. I engaged the enemy ships, and the indicator again showed 0/6 fleets to kill. I killed the six fleets and the Counter Box vanished, but the 0/3 sets of fleets did not Count up. 0/3 Stayed at 0/3.
Lt. Commander
# 2 Azure Nebula: Romulans
12-04-2011, 03:15 PM
Azure nebula has exactly the same Set of Circumstances as the Kahless Expanse. Both missions have the same criteria. detail for detail.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-06-2011, 10:30 AM
I checked this one out after the patch this AM, and No Change yet.

Mission Reads 0/3, then when ships are engaged, that reads 0/6 Squadrons.

After Killing the 6 Squadrons, the 0/3 is not Up-Dated.

At this point in time I would think the only reason to do this, and Azure would be for the drops.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-06-2011, 10:58 AM
I've had the same problem. I sent in Bug Reports for both this week and last week. It is disappointing to see nothing has been done about the problem.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-07-2011, 02:20 PM
Yep, same issue. I turned in the first mission, got my points and dilithium, and accepted the 2nd mission (which is, presumably, a daily mission.) Then I was in there an additional 20-30 minutes fragging Fed ships and I got nothing, it just kept displaying as 0/3. Hopefully, this will be fixed on tomorrow's update.

Edit: Yeah, I just did the Azure Nebula and tried doing the 2nd mission. It's bugged too. I really hope this gets fixed soon. Aside from this bug, I'm really starting to like playing KDF.
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-07-2011, 07:54 PM
I just did Kahless Expanse and Azure Nebula, and both still do not credit the Kills to the Main Mission List. It does count the 0/6 Squadrons, but not the 0/3 mission credit.
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-07-2011, 10:27 PM
I left the 2nd missions (0/3 squadrons) up when I logged out earlier. I'll log in here in a bit an see if I can get those done, now that some times has passed.
Lt. Commander
# 8 Chos' nebula Same Issue.
12-08-2011, 06:16 AM
Just fought the Cardassians in Chos, and find the same issue as Kahless Expanse, and Azure Nebula.

It list the 0/3 missions, then counts the 0/6 Squadrons, but does Not Credit the 0/3 parts of the mission.

I was going to go and check out the Borg, which I think was working right yesterday, but that mission is no longer on my Available List.
Lt. Commander
# 9
12-08-2011, 06:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solar_Searcher
Just fought the Cardassians in Chos, and find the same issue as Kahless Expanse, and Azure Nebula.

It list the 0/3 missions, then counts the 0/6 Squadrons, but does Not Credit the 0/3 parts of the mission.

I was going to go and check out the Borg, which I think was working right yesterday, but that mission is no longer on my Available List.
The Borg Mission in T'Kanis Nebula was not on my Available Mission List, However arival at T'Kanis Nebula did Offer it to me. The Outcome of it was the same as the other previous 3 systems. It lists as 0/3, and the 0/6 Squadrons, and after completion of Kills, does Not Credit the Total Mission Count.

That makes 4 out of 4 Klingon Defense missions all bugged the same way.
Lt. Commander
# 10
12-08-2011, 12:34 PM
Yep, still borked, even after today's update. It's maddening. (I even dropped and restarted both Kahless Expanse and Azure Nebula) I finally actually start to like Klingon gameplay and they have to ruin it. I saw in another thread where this has been an issue since the build was on Tribble. It was reported and still hasn't been fixed. Without these missions, new Klingon officers can only get 480 dilithium per day.