Lt. Commander
# 21
12-08-2011, 12:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sollaf View Post
They're not making you buy it. Just play the Q games and try to win them.
Less each issue individually, more the cumulative effect.

Regardless I don't want the bug.
Simple aesthetics.
Lt. Commander
# 22
12-08-2011, 12:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan_Kent View Post
Less each issue individually, more the cumulative effect.

Regardless I don't want the bug.
Simple aesthetics.
It is ugly. It could be more shiny like the ships in the show. It looks rusted somehow...
Lt. Commander
# 23
12-08-2011, 12:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuatela
Possibly one of the worst items Cryptic has ever released. Sure to make money for them, and sure to be very frustrating for the poor souls that make the mistake of purchasing them.
40+ boxes, no ship.
Very, very irate.
Lt. Commander
# 24 Just a fact
12-08-2011, 12:18 PM
Just a fact, NOT A COMPLAIN. I wanted to test out what the rewards are from this red box. From around 17 packs ( 1700 Cryptic points spent) I got only candles, and duplicates to my horta's, exocomp, and holographic BO. No Jem'Hadar ship. So from what I see this is more expensive than the Galaxy X.
So as the Nagus said previouslly, buy them at your own risk. I did
A on the good side you get a lot of XP boost, purple items, and a lot of blue items.
Lt. Commander
# 25
12-08-2011, 12:22 PM
I would pay Galaxy-X level Points for this ship, but no way am I buying the chance to maybe get it on one character!
Lt. Commander
# 26
12-08-2011, 12:24 PM
Holiday pack is just nother money garb from cryptic why not it is chirstmas ,you can trade the junk for other useless junk, Who every come with this idea was PWE Fire thier ***, basically i feel i am defrauded out my money buy cryptic
Lt. Commander
# 27
12-08-2011, 12:26 PM
Some people seem to forget that they can get the red gift box (and the ship) without spending their c-points. Granted, it is a slim chance to get one as a reward, but you can do the race quest with each character once a day.
Lt. Commander
# 28
12-08-2011, 12:31 PM
I'd want to know the exact odds of getting the ship per package.

If it is 1/100, then on average this ship would cost 10,000 points.
Lt. Commander
# 29
12-08-2011, 12:32 PM
There are two or three kewl items on the list, and I'll be buying and playing Q's game to try to better my chances at getting the ones I want. It's a game- I understand that. In games you can either win or lose, but I really don't see anyone losing on this one because all of the items are worth at least 100 points.
Lt. Commander
# 30
12-08-2011, 12:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fourbearsstanding View Post
Holiday pack is just nother money garb from cryptic why not it is chirstmas ,you can trade the junk for other useless junk, Who every come with this idea was PWE Fire thier ***, basically i feel i am defrauded out my money buy cryptic
But, it's up to you to take personal responsibilty for your actions. They've stated what the i'Gift' has a chance of containing up front and that the jem Hadar ship will be VERY rare. No one forced you to buy anything. They stated the terms and possible rewards, and you made the decision on how many you were going to buy.

That's not fraud. You made the choice to purchase what you did. (Ansd unfortiunately that's what any retailer counts on; but in the end, the final coice was yours to make.)