Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11
12-08-2011, 12:57 PM
odds are defenitly worse then 1/100 just opened over 150 of those boxes (grrr im soo stupid) and didnt get one got tons of the soo called "rare" items but not the ship
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
12-08-2011, 12:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian-null-07 View Post
odds are defenitly worse then 1/100 just opened over 150 of those boxes (grrr im soo stupid) and didnt get one got tons of the soo called "rare" items but not the ship
Let me refill my supply of dark side points by telling you that I got the ship in the 3rd package I opened. :p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13
12-08-2011, 01:01 PM
........ *readys antiproton sniper rifle* i hope you didnt leave it parked on your diveway it would be a shame if something happend to it.....
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 14
12-08-2011, 01:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian-null-07 View Post
........ *readys antiproton sniper rifle* i hope you didnt leave it parked on your diveway it would be a shame if something happend to it.....
Well, the ship is already as ugly as the night is dark, not much damage you can do...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15
12-08-2011, 01:14 PM
Random boxes are pretty much the lowest you can go in F2P cheese
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 16
12-08-2011, 01:23 PM
Someone explain this to me? I haven't been to the winter wonderland. Do you pay cash money for these boxes or are they received as rewards for daft little Christmas missions? If the latter, I don't see a problem with allowing a lucky few to get the Jem Hadar ship for Christmas.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 17
12-08-2011, 01:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varlo
Someone explain this to me? I haven't been to the winter wonderland. Do you pay cash money for these boxes or are they received as rewards for daft little Christmas missions? If the latter, I don't see a problem with allowing a lucky few to get the Jem Hadar ship for Christmas.
There seems to be only on daily quest, a race. If you win it, you get a gift box. Most of the time itīs a green one (event crap like food and such), you might get a blue or a red one with a bit luck. The red ones are the same you can buy from the storeand may contain the ship box.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 18 35 winter packages
12-08-2011, 03:38 PM
I bought 35 of the winter packages trying to get the ship, that's almost 45 real dollars. Anyone that spends that much money should be guaranteed the item that they were after. I've spent hundreds of dollars in the c-store, never before now have I felt cheated in this game. What they are doing by offering this ship as a potential reward is extortion.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 19
12-08-2011, 03:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakos
I bought 35 of the winter packages trying to get the ship, that's almost 45 real dollars. Anyone that spends that much money should be guaranteed the item that they were after. I've spent hundreds of dollars in the c-store, never before now have I felt cheated in this game. What they are doing by offering this ship as a potential reward is extortion.
Imho, anyone who spends that much money should be guaranteed a receipt. Surely they want people to participate in the winter games, not just go and get said ship from the C-Store.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 20
12-08-2011, 04:03 PM
i got a some boxes and all i keep getting are the damn hortas, that i cant use because i already have the hortas and i cant sell them because the market is flooded with them.... -sighs-
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:09 PM.