Lt. Commander
Thought they were supposed to happen already. Has anyone gotten theirs?
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-08-2011, 12:47 PM
Oh for the love of-

Has your subscription anniversary day arrived yet? You're supposed to get them once a month on the day of the month you signed up.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-08-2011, 01:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexsam View Post
Oh for the love of-

Has your subscription anniversary day arrived yet? You're supposed to get them once a month on the day of the month you signed up.
I saw a dev post saying it was the day after the billing date, or have I misunderstood. (That's an easy thing to do with some of the dev posts)
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-08-2011, 01:11 PM
So do you get the stipend on the day that you signed up for STO? Or the day that you got a subscription?because if it the subscription day then i didn't get mine because my subscription renew on the 4th.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-08-2011, 01:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricksterbro View Post
I saw a dev post saying it was the day after the billing date, or have I misunderstood. (That's an easy thing to do with some of the dev posts)
Day of or day after, it'll be very close to the anniversary date. Point being, be patient. You'll get it before the the month is more than a day out.
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-08-2011, 01:18 PM
Quote:
Day of or day after, it'll be very close to the anniversary date. Point being, be patient. You'll get it before the the month is more than a day out.
I don't really care about the stipend, I'm only passing along what I think I heard somewhere
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-08-2011, 01:19 PM
Quote:
I don't really care about the stipend, I'm only passing along what I think I heard somewhere
But it is true, even in passing.
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-08-2011, 01:26 PM
I don't subscriber - I'm a Lifer. So I'm not sure how to check this date. All I know is my account says I've subscribed For: 688.19 days. I had the game from Day 1, and purchased my life-time before then, but don't remember exactly when.
Lt. Commander
# 9
12-08-2011, 01:29 PM
Quote:
Oh, I know. Sorry, I wasn't clear; I wasn't responding to your post directly, but rather citing it and elaborating my previous post. My bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stagger.Lee View Post
I don't subscriber - I'm a Lifer. So I'm not sure how to check this date. All I know is my account says I've subscribed For: 688.19 days. I had the game from Day 1, and purchased my life-time before then, but don't remember exactly when.
Ahh. Well there's been some inconsistency with this last I heard. Some early adopters have gotten it, others haven't, and I can't recall a clear explanation ever having been given.
Lt. Commander
# 10
12-08-2011, 01:33 PM
Quote:
Oh, I know. Sorry, I wasn't clear; I wasn't responding to your post directly, but rather citing it and elaborating my previous post. My bad.
Not a problem, no worries