Lt. Commander
# 11
11-04-2011, 04:40 AM
Its been asked for many a times. Seems like an easy "moneygrab" and would make a lot of people happy. Its Probably hard to implement though.
Lt. Commander
# 12
11-04-2011, 04:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CedricO
Its been asked for many a times. Seems like an easy "moneygrab" and would make a lot of people happy. Its Probably hard to implement though.
Yeah, probably, still I dont really get WHY.
I mean... when they programmed that game in th first place they must have known that this request would NATURALLY come up since NOBODY could have known wich trait is good and wich not when he startet the game....
But it took them a while to even implement the... similary obviously essential... skill respec...
Lt. Commander
# 13
11-24-2011, 06:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstAngelus View Post
Yeah, probably, still I dont really get WHY.
I mean... when they programmed that game in th first place they must have known that this request would NATURALLY come up since NOBODY could have known wich trait is good and wich not when he startet the game....
But it took them a while to even implement the... similary obviously essential... skill respec...
Traits are probably way way harder to allow to be modified after you create a toon. Im guessing they just have not had the time and manpower needed to add this to the game. In general i think they would expect us to make a new toon ... sadly for me thats impossible. I have one fed toon, and i will always have one fed toon. I dont wanna remove him, remake him, i wanna fix him because he's my first and only. that said....

Link to an other thread asking retraits (only way way bigger) if any dev who read this cares for it.
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...hlight=retrait
Lt. Commander
# 14
12-03-2011, 07:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CedricO
Traits are probably way way harder to allow to be modified after you create a toon. Im guessing they just have not had the time and manpower needed to add this to the game. In general i think they would expect us to make a new toon ... sadly for me thats impossible. I have one fed toon, and i will always have one fed toon. I dont wanna remove him, remake him, i wanna fix him because he's my first and only. that said....

Link to an other thread asking retraits (only way way bigger) if any dev who read this cares for it.
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...hlight=retrait
Well a developer with... well.. a brain... would have known that this would become an issue in the very first place and have either build in the "Tech" to modify the traits when developing the "tech" for traits... or... you know... not have build in traits in the first place..
Lt. Commander
# 15
12-07-2011, 04:51 PM
I definitely would love to see a race and trait respec, when I started the game I had little idea what some of the stats and traits meant (friend got me to play and I sorta rushed my first character to start and play with him) so I would love to see this!
Lt. Commander
# 16
12-08-2011, 02:56 PM
I think they should add the re-trait tokens but instead of making them a direct purchase they should introduce them around Easter/Passover in a surprise egg that you have to spend 100 C-points to try to get. Also they should make it so that it is very rare and most of the time you get a worthless item.