Lt. Commander
# 21
12-08-2011, 02:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashur1
Create as many characters as you have slots just to do the race. The items are only bound if you open the boxes theyre in.
That'll have to wait until I'm done with finals and have a stable connection...
Lt. Commander
# 22
12-08-2011, 02:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stagger.Lee View Post
Speaking of, when will my Stipend show up?
on your account anniversary date
Lt. Commander
# 23
12-08-2011, 05:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Findurin View Post
We stand a pretty good chance, I suppose, if we do it 5x or more a day throughout the month. And by pretty good, I mean not hopeless.
once a day or every 21 hours it seems.
Lt. Commander
# 24
12-08-2011, 06:32 PM
I'm nervious to even try wasting my money and buying C-store points to gamble in that way is awfully risky. All for a ship that's character only.

But what gets me is that people are saying that we won't be able to buy it the normal way for a whole year!
Lt. Commander
# 25
12-08-2011, 06:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurian View Post
I'm nervious to even try wasting my money and buying C-store points to gamble in that way is awfully risky. All for a ship that's character only.

But what gets me is that people are saying that we won't be able to buy it the normal way for a whole year!
Just do the event, you can still buy from the store if you dont have the ship by the end of the event.
Lt. Commander
# 26
12-08-2011, 06:47 PM
Quote:
Just do the event, you can still buy from the store if you dont have the ship by the end of the event.
The ship isn't going to be on sale in the C-store til the end of 2012, so from I was told in the accolade channel. And buying winter gifts in the C-store for a chance for 1 character is an awful gamble for a person hit hard by the bad economy.
Lt. Commander
# 27
12-08-2011, 06:49 PM
Quote:
The ship isn't going to be on sale in the C-store til the end of 2012, so from I was told in the accolade channel. And buying winter gifts in the C-store for a chance for 1 character is an awful gamble for a person hit hard by the bad economy.
Ummm, yes. But you can get those gift boxes as a prize for doing the race quest in Qs Winterwonderland. For free.
Lt. Commander
# 28
12-08-2011, 06:53 PM
Quote:
Ummm, yes. But you can get those gift boxes as a prize for doing the race quest in Qs Winterwonderland. For free.
Yes, I know.

So far my luck has been pretty bad with the STFs in never seeing a Tech Drop and not Rare Salvage has disappeared. And out of the gifts, I got nothing but Horta and Gekli.
Lt. Commander
# 29
12-08-2011, 06:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerrus View Post
Yeah. This is a genius move by Cryptic as far as making huge scads of money goes, but as a loyal customer I'm ever so slightly annoyed at them for it.
There is nothing to be annoyed about. Just wait for it to come to c-store like we do with every ship, only this time there is a slight chance of getting it early.

Buy in right now to get it and its no ones fault but their own if they are not lucky. This is the basic principles of life, too many players are in here to escape life and its pathetic.
Lt. Commander
# 30
12-08-2011, 07:01 PM
Quote:
Yes, I know.

So far my luck has been pretty bad with the STFs in never seeing a Tech Drop and not Rare Salvage has disappeared. And out of the gifts, I got nothing but Horta and Gekli.
Aw man my heart totally bleeds for you. If I was your Doctor I would tell you to quit MMO gaming, I would say

SIR this is the cause if your problems, trying to obtain things you want from random processes in STO, this is what is giving you a sad purple face.

Then I would give you a Nintendo Wii with Mario Kart and say, you can't go wrong with this, it is made for those with young child like minds.