Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
Ticket #1,235,190.
I go to Tailor and try to change my Off-duty costume. It's acting just like a uniform slot and only showing uniform costumes. So I can't change it.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-08-2011, 12:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dracounguis
Ticket #1,235,190.
I go to Tailor and try to change my Off-duty costume. It's acting just like a uniform slot and only showing uniform costumes. So I can't change it.
I had the exact same issue, and was baffled at why I couldn't access my off-duty clothing options anymore.

Then I realized it's because in the off-duty clothing slot, they've separated out uniforms and off-duty wear. If you go to modify your off-duty costume, you'll notice a new dropbox near the top right of the UI that lets you select between uniform and off-duty options (and formal wear and mercenary, if you've bought those). Simply choose the one you want and you should regain access to the options you had before.

Hope that helps!
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-08-2011, 09:59 AM
What Tritium said but make sure in the first section you go to the advanced setting and the drop down will be in the upper right hand corner. This one must be changed for it to affect the other 2 options.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-08-2011, 06:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tritium4ever View Post
you'll notice a new dropbox
lol, yeah. just tried the Tailor again and noticed that box. be better if they set that to default to casual wear instead of uniform.

*edit*
And it wipes out what I currently have as off-duty, since it defaults to uniform, if I want to change something.
I essentially have to rebuild the costume from scratch if I want to change 1 thing.
We have 1 off-duty slot Cryptic, stop making it default to uniform, please.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-08-2011, 06:13 PM
Just because the drop-down is in a place a few of us know and can advise on, doesn't make it any less of a bug. I'd like to see this fixed.