Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Lt. Commander
# 1 Cryptic, please be kind
12-09-2011, 12:48 PM
Dear Cryptic Staff,
I know myself and many others have spent thousand of CP trying to get the ship with no luck. I know the ship is intended to be rare, but in fairness I think that after a certain amount of points have been spent on trying to attain the ship a bound version of the attack ship should be given to the account. Only one for an entire account seems fair and it is bound so it cannot be used for profit, but at least it would be possible to get the ship without going broke. The most expensive ship in the c-store is 2000cp, I would propose that after spending 3000-4000 points a player should be given the bound version I mentioned before. If a player wanted the ship for more than one character they could continue to try to obtain more and they would still not be as populous as other ships just for the fact that they are rare and only one character per account could attain it as a sure thing, but at a cost higher than even any c-store ships which can be used for every character on an account.

I hope you will take this into consideration, I am sure other players would agree that this is a fair compromise because I know one person said they spent 28,000 cp and have not received a ship.

-Vice Admiral Asar, Dedicated Lifetimer