Lt. Commander
# 11
12-10-2011, 08:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmoeJoe
With REAL broken standard skills and op sci and healz for months, anything the consoles bring is laughable in comparison.

stay tuned to be graviton generatored, bio neural warhead critted, and subspace jumped on your *** with a cover shield on the outbound. with xyz and everything else in your arse
Coming from a guy who uses scis viral matrix cpb and psw along with poop, whos waiting for a hull to drop to 20% to decloak. At least if u use sh*t, stop talking a do your stuff silently. There is nothing easier then be cloaked and waiting to buffs to wear off. As u felt in a last pug match where i was fighting u, where u have been 4 time one shotted, insta killed, using that preying tactic.
Lt. Commander
# 12
12-10-2011, 08:46 AM
The first problem with the OP's proposal is finding the gentlemen...
Lt. Commander
# 13
12-10-2011, 09:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dvsaris View Post
Heavily... nerfed... Klingons? Klingons?

I have a Klink toon, it is in no way nerfed. I kill with it just as easily as I do with my Fed... without resorting to all the toys.

If your strategy relies on using one of these consoles to survive or to make a kill you should probably reassess your playstyle.
LIke all the AMS spamming, Harpeng flinging feds whom used it all the time the KDF asked for a fix or even the ability to use it themselves, only to see it nerfed before we got it?

Whats good for the goose is good for the gander.

They'll fix the (already in the works for the leach I hear) broken consoles that are getting buffed too much by the skills tree, but the feds can give up the hope I'll stop using what I wish after two years of being gulitlessly fed federation crap ingame and being told to accept it.
I remember all too well the responses in the forums about the Har'pengs we KDF recieved when we asked the similiar request of the fed playerbase.
Now that the tables are turned my compassion did not turn with it.
Lt. Commander
# 14
12-10-2011, 10:10 AM
For what it's worth, I understand the eye for an eye business. It just seems self defeating.
Lt. Commander
# 15
12-10-2011, 10:58 AM
But i need my Double Aceton Antimatter Photonic Peng Impulse Subspace Graviton Assimilator so I can winnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!
Lt. Commander
# 16
12-10-2011, 11:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveHale View Post
For what it's worth, I understand the eye for an eye business. It just seems self defeating.
It is self defeating and gentlemen agreements do not work as the past has proven (even in the ques) so I no longer bother.
Having been told to adapt and overcome too mnay times past, I now expect the same of all others and the feds especially.

I personally choose not to use the Aceton Asseulator or the plasmodic leach becuase its been fairly well shwon the associated skills are FU'ep in relation to drain and working too well.

I still use the GP to catch runners (though not specced into it so the engine/turn debuff is still the nomal duration) and the JUmper for those unique combat situations where its handy.

Hopefully the Devs will fix the glaring issues of some of the consoles, but mercy for those whom find the shoe on the other foot no longer concerns me.
Lt. Commander
# 17
12-10-2011, 12:29 PM
This has as much chance of going through as morons being kept from using akimbo FMG9s in MW3.

People, the lazy, will always choose the easiest and most powerful way.
Lt. Commander
# 18
12-10-2011, 12:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naevius
Yep, most of these spamming lamers (not the people in this thread) are prepubescent kids or adults that have the same level of maturity.
Lt. Commander
# 19
12-10-2011, 07:17 PM
Aceton Assimilators anyone?

Or can I haz a conslole which cant be shot down with Energy weapons, and drains all your systems to 0?

Oh wait, I can turn my ship and try and fire a torp at it. Oh wait I use tricobalts, going over to quantums for that.

Oh wait, my engine power is 0 and i can barely get it to +1 by reverting my engine power.

Oh wait, i cant turn. How am i supposed to shoot it down?

Oh wait, Now my shields dropped and Im a sitting duck.

Oh wait, Pwned.

Oh wait, I dont like it being used on me, I might consider not using it on someone else.

lol.

Kligons finally got what they wanted.
Cant believe people actually feel good about it, (known players to the PvP community) which know they win by using this crap.

Also sad to see the ongoing pattern of the same players which revert back to an OP ability like FBP while its clearly bugged (The dev's stated this, perhaps not directly) but the pattern of some users is clear. Spread buffed beyond HYT -> Use, FBP buffed beyond balance -> Use)

Sad Pony :p

To the KDF players among us, it might get very lonely if you try to queue up against feds in the upcoming days/weeks/months, it might get more KvK'ish soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naevius
Thats not so hard really, people here know of eachother who falls back to OP abilities which just had a possible unintentional buff, or consoles which are clearly overpowered. Its not that hard to pull up a list. Examples are, lol'peng, FaW, FBP, Spread. you name it. We all know who continiously used it until it got nerfed. Most likely MOST of the the same players will fall back to any console that will let them win a fight, no matter how overpowered.
Lt. Commander
# 20
12-10-2011, 08:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
I only know those parts of history I want to know
You poor Klingons had to deal with Pengs for how long? One month or was it even two?
Your **** spamming carriers are out the for how long now? And when Feds complained about Spam, did you stop using carriers or at least use BoPs instead of Fighters or did you go on and added the Interceptors from the Marauder?
Feds had to deal with shocking alpha BoPs for how long? Did you stop doing it? Thank got we got the silly TacTeam.

I never used Pengs or AMS and got deckloak-shock-alphad and spammed. Now I have to read dumb comments like yours when someone asks you not to use OP ******** consoles.
I can avoid FvK and I bet many will.