Lt. Commander
# 1 Roleplayer looking for a home
12-09-2011, 11:55 PM
Been around here since beta, and my character's been developing since the first week of headstart, but I've found that most of my old RP partners have left for other games or just simply dropped off the radar. So here's what I am looking for:
  • A fleet that is active between the hours of 5 PM and midnight EST
  • A fleet that consists of 10 roleplayers or more
  • A fleet that is active, and hosts regular group events
  • And finally, a fleet where people know how to have fun and enjoy the game

Details regarding my character can be seen by clicking his name in my sig; I keep his profile current to all relevent plot changes he's had. Personal details for me: I am over 21 years old, and work as a bank teller. I play Star Trek Online for the dualfold purpose of blowing off steam and getting in some quality roleplay. I'd like to think I'm a generally friendly and agreeable person, and try my best to get along with folks OOC. As far as experience goes, I've been roleplaying in text-based MU** games for a few decades now. Been roleplaying as Vasily on here since the week of headstart.

If you'd be willing to consider me, post here or send a PM please!
~ Remissus
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-10-2011, 02:09 AM
You could take a look at the 12th Fleet. We do have a bunch of roleplayers and regular events for them, but also lots of other totally crazy... erh.. nice people who do lots of STFs and such on a regular basis. Basically we have have a department for pretty much everything ( RP, PvP, PvE ) , but belonging to one doesn't limit you in any way as far as activities go.

The fleet is quite active, has members from around the globe and to my experience there is someone on at any time. If that sounds good to you, click on the link in my sig, take a look around and maybe fill out an application if you like what you see

Hope to see you there
o7
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-10-2011, 08:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirrurg
You could take a look at the 12th Fleet. We do have a bunch of roleplayers and regular events for them, but also lots of other totally crazy... erh.. nice people who do lots of STFs and such on a regular basis. Basically we have have a department for pretty much everything ( RP, PvP, PvE ) , but belonging to one doesn't limit you in any way as far as activities go.

The fleet is quite active, has members from around the globe and to my experience there is someone on at any time. If that sounds good to you, click on the link in my sig, take a look around and maybe fill out an application if you like what you see

Hope to see you there
o7
Hello there! Thanks so much for the reply, I appreciate your consideration.

Took a look at your fleet's recruitment section, and it looks quite like what I was hoping to get in on. ^^ I went ahead and applied, hope to hear back from you guys soon!