Lt. Commander
# 61
11-05-2011, 09:59 AM
The promenade's height can be reduced a little bit and width increased slightly (I think the promenade looks way too narrow in some places); that would probably make it look more canon while maintaining the playability necessary for MMO combat. Also the station's corridors that you see on some missions need to be redone completely - DS9's corridors did NOT look anything like they do now. I also wouldn't mind seeing ops' height and width receive the same treatment I mentioned for the promenade.
Lt. Commander
# 62
12-04-2011, 11:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt.Morgan0210 View Post
The promenade's height can be reduced a little bit and width increased slightly (I think the promenade looks way too narrow in some places); that would probably make it look more canon while maintaining the playability necessary for MMO combat. Also the station's corridors that you see on some missions need to be redone completely - DS9's corridors did NOT look anything like they do now. I also wouldn't mind seeing ops' height and width receive the same treatment I mentioned for the promenade.
I agree the promenades height could be reduced a bit, but I think its width is fine. Though I very much agree with the corridors...the corridors DS9 actually had were smaller and darker, and I wouldnt mind seeing some sliding doos too.

The DS9 changes recently went live to holodeck, hopefully they can find the time to fix it up a tad more. Particularly the space background which should be black. And several small details around the station...especially Quarks bar, which needs more lights placed around, more color and there should be a flickering white light above the entrance. And raise the shutters.
Lt. Commander
# 63
12-10-2011, 01:05 AM
The game takes place 40 years after DS9, it's not stated how old Morn was, he might have died of old age or (liver?) complications. They could put in Morn Jr. or Morn, son of Morn.
Lt. Commander
# 64
12-10-2011, 07:43 PM
Morn is the guy you want as your bartender. He won't give you any lip about your drinking problem, and if you blame your mom for it you might get one on the house.
Lt. Commander
# 65
12-10-2011, 10:42 PM
The recent changes have been good, but my major pet peeve is all the consoles are flat and do not have the correct curvature. Look at these real set pictures and our OPS does not look like this: http://drexfiles.wordpress.com/2010/...ations-center/