Lt. Commander
# 21
12-10-2011, 10:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raphezir View Post
You poor Klingons had to deal with Pengs for how long? One month or was it even two?
Your **** spamming carriers are out the for how long now? And when Feds complained about Spam, did you stop using carriers or at least use BoPs instead of Fighters or did you go on and added the Interceptors from the Marauder?
Feds had to deal with shocking alpha BoPs for how long? Did you stop doing it? Thank got we got the silly TacTeam.

I never used Pengs or AMS and got deckloak-shock-alphad and spammed. Now I have to read dumb comments like yours when someone asks you not to use OP ******** consoles.
I can avoid FvK and I bet many will.
Its ok man relax, no prublems. Here.. look at yourself .. :p

Peng was ******** and wasnt that OP as every said it was. The consoles are much more devastating now and lack ANY mean of balance in this game.

But your definately right, people will avoid FvK, klinkies will brag about their new unworthy victories, and they will cry in their sleep for not using real skills but only from mere OP consloles :p

I can only imagine how great the nubfest has become in Ker'rat as well now.

rofl.
Lt. Commander
# 22
12-10-2011, 10:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marctraider View Post
Its ok man relax, no prublems. Here.. look at yourself .. :p

Peng was ******** and wasnt that OP as every said it was. The consoles are much more devastating now and lack ANY mean of balance in this game.

But your definately right, people will avoid FvK, klinkies will brag about their new unworthy victories, and they will cry in their sleep for not using real skills but only from mere OP consloles :p

I can only imagine how great the nubfest has become in Ker'rat as well now.

rofl.
More FVF and more KVK!
Lt. Commander
# 23
12-11-2011, 02:30 AM
Oh, you can't imagine it! In a single word, it's a massacre! Last night at Ker'rat I was pugging with a group of strong fed players and we fought bravely against all odds to protect our spawn area but, obviously, we lost! And then...let the nubfest begin!
Lt. Commander
# 24
12-11-2011, 03:44 AM
For the fed Kerrat regulars, it has been always hard, but very rewarding. These consoles makes kills even more rewarding! Hey i killed you trough 5 aceton asimilators, milion of pets and shield draining, sensor blocking warp sh*t. Have a nice day! The problem is...i dont see good fed pvpers in kerrat anymore. And that sucks.
Lt. Commander
# 25
12-11-2011, 04:07 AM
This is so funny and wow does it feel good having "mighty" feds who themselves did nothing BUT rotating OP powers in the recent past like scramble sensors ,Harpengs,double Gravities or Gravity/Tyken combination,plasma at respawn Tricobalt Rift -no end disable etc..etc.. now crying in the forums about us Klings exploiting by using the new consoles..
Well i have news for you my fellow "fair and square and uber skilled " sto players ,i hope all klings will not only keep on using them -i know i certainly will-but use as many of them as possible ....
You will be console spammed to death in your "mighty" intrepids and zombie cruisers with every chance i ll get.Kerrat ,Arena C&H...Oh realy? You will not again queue for K vs F ? Oh my ..
Payback is a ***** and the time is right.
Your QQs and whining in game or on the forums alone is a reason to keep playing STO for a while longer!
:p

what did u say? I resort in OP consoles to win because i m a noob without skills ? You got that right.
Does it make u feel any better ?
Lt. Commander
# 26
12-11-2011, 04:34 AM
Quote:
This is so funny and wow does it feel good having "mighty" feds who themselves did nothing BUT rotating OP powers in the recent past like scramble sensors ,Harpengs,double Gravities or Gravity/Tyken combination,plasma at respawn Tricobalt Rift -no end disable etc..etc.. now crying in the forums about us Klings exploiting by using the new consoles..
Well i have news for you my fellow "fair and square and uber skilled " sto players ,i hope all klings will not only keep on using them -i know i certainly will-but use as many of them as possible ....
You will be console spammed to death in your "mighty" intrepids and zombie cruisers with every chance i ll get.Kerrat ,Arena C&H...Oh realy? You will not again queue for K vs F ? Oh my ..
Payback is a ***** and the time is right.
Your QQs and whining in game or on the forums alone is a reason to keep playing STO for a while longer!
:p

what did u say? I resort in OP consoles to win because i m a noob without skills ? You got that right.
Does it make u feel any better ?
The only power on the list that the KDF couldn't cycle themselves for a time was the Hargh'Peng.

But making this a faction thing is nonsense anyway.

The consoles are badly balanced, the very idea of consoles as sources of activatable powers was never good to start with, and PvP would not suddenly become more fun if the Federation also has access to them!

Each and every power in this game needs to be evaluated for its impact on gameplay (e.g. "pure fun factor" and the ablity to actaully use it) and its impact on balance, and be designed to improve gameplay and preserve balance. This hasn't happened yet with consoles. I fear it never will.

Maybe I just have to accept that STO is over for me.
Lt. Commander
# 27
12-11-2011, 05:04 AM
Lt. Commander
# 28
12-11-2011, 05:07 AM
Maybe this is to give Klinks a little excitement before they sell the 300k hull, universal officer slots, flight deck equipped Enterprise-F.
Lt. Commander
# 29
12-11-2011, 07:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naevius
The first problem with the OP's proposal is finding the gentlemen...
Oh really good one hehehe. I don't see the problem ----> OPvP channel is full of gentleman rofl :p
Lt. Commander
# 30
12-11-2011, 07:37 AM
Then happily go play with yourselves.
Frankly, I'm tired of the back and forth ***** fest that pvp has become in STO. What was once fun has become nothing but complaints and whines of "its unfair". Even among the elite PvP'ers its been shown that some resorted to cheap tactics tactics of broken abilities and outright cheats at times, yet now when the table turns it becomes oh so wrong and needs to stop.
This is why I only PvP in Ker'rat becuase its really depressing to see some of the "elite" of PvP in STO look like children in the forums.
Screw your moQ to the sticking place and Man-up, or go play with yourselves in FvF. I don't care anymore and look forward to waves of Froobies that are gonna be here soon enough to bring true "don't give a tey grief " to all those whom whine when it suits them and codemn other just as easily for actions not far removed from what we KDF had used against us in the past.

Thanks Cryptic for ruining the one aspect of the game that kept a great many of us KDF here playing in a game where you obvisiuosly never gave a tey about us.

Thanks ELite pvp'ers for turning into the noobs you once made fun of years ago and driving that final nail into the coffin of fun of PvP.

PvP in STO can rot for all I care.