Lt. Commander
# 1 Cure ground ridiculous
12-11-2011, 09:03 AM
Well when I have been grinding for EDC and other borg tech I have specifically avoided cure ground because in the 10-20 times I have played it I have never got past the double turret part because it is pratically impossible to do. If anybody has any tips to complete this part of cure becuase for me it is pratically impossible to get past them.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-11-2011, 09:13 AM
Thats the easy part! Wait till you fight Armek lol
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-11-2011, 09:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola_Tesla
And it's a lot easier than the old Cure (before Armek). I thought STOked were supposed to have a video of a Cure run but I can't find it.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-11-2011, 09:31 AM
Turrets arent too bad, its Armek thats the pain and problem.
I have yet to figure out how to beat him in Normal.

We usually try the old method of having someone melee him, but that person always ends up getting assimilated and then he nukes everyone else... even with using the nanite Hypo's.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-11-2011, 09:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexraptor View Post
We usually try the old method of having someone melee him, but that person always ends up getting assimilated and then he nukes everyone else... even with using the nanite Hypo's.
Nanite Hypos don't work. You need a healer with the nanite heal to make it a cakewalk.
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-11-2011, 09:44 AM
And therein lies the problem, Cure Ground(Normal) is fundamentally flawed for being in the PvE Queue, as there is absolutely no control whatsoever over what classes join the game.
Normal versions are supposed to be PuG friendly, but Cure Ground is decidedly not so.

Every Cure Ground run except for 1 ended in disaster at Armek, some Infected runs have ground to a halt at the final boss...
But I have never ever once failed a single Space STF or Kithomer Ground run.... ever.

That to me tells me that there are some serious balance issues among the STF's here.
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-11-2011, 09:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola_Tesla
yeah OP, take my advice and stay at the turret part. Dark things await after that.
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-11-2011, 10:04 AM
Cure before the revamp was so much better and doable by any class combination.
Now you are pretty much screwed without a sci melee tank.

KA ground right now is also doable by pretty much anyone even on elite. Best ground STF to run now.

Infected is OK, the optional makes it hard. Especially on Elite.