Lt. Commander
# 11
12-10-2011, 09:43 PM
Maybe an alternative link? The above one is dead for me.

Cheers!
Lt. Commander
# 12
12-11-2011, 08:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by salsadoom View Post
Maybe an alternative link? The above one is dead for me.

Cheers!
Yeah, my stupid cable company abruptly removed subscribers personal web space with little warning. I'll try to get a new site up within the next couple of days. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Lt. Commander
# 13
12-12-2011, 09:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagorak View Post
Yeah, my stupid cable company abruptly removed subscribers personal web space with little warning. I'll try to get a new site up within the next couple of days. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Cox Customer?

Yeah, that happened to me too. Quite annoying. :p
Lt. Commander
# 14
12-28-2011, 09:17 PM
How is the update coming along?
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-04-2012, 11:51 AM
Could we have an update please?
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-04-2012, 02:59 PM
Sorry, I've been really busy in RL lately. The trouble is I need to find a new host for my site. My ISP really screwed me by taking down their webspace with short notice. It really ****es me off. I'm half way tempted to change to a new provider over this whole thing.

For anyone thinking of getting a new ISP or cable television connection, Cox sucks. The speed, etc, is ok, but their customer service has always been the worst of the worst. Maybe their competitors aren't any better, but I doubt you can do much worse.

Anyway, I will try to get a new site up by the end of the day.
Lt. Commander
# 17
01-04-2012, 03:38 PM
Ok, I got a new site set up now, and all the links should be working. Sorry for the long delay.

The weapons calculator has not been updated for the space skill changes or any changes in S5, so I'd recommend sticking with the basic version for now.

I plan to update the calculator for the new changes, however I doubt I will be able to do it before February at the earliest. I estimate it will take that long for me to finish the Foundry missions I am working on. Sorry, it's the best I can do.
Lt. Commander
# 18
01-05-2012, 11:59 AM
How do you view torpedoes and mines as DPS? I seem to be stuck and only have them showing as burst damage.
Lt. Commander
# 19
01-05-2012, 04:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottsey
How do you view torpedoes and mines as DPS? I seem to be stuck and only have them showing as burst damage.
The calculator only shows burst damage for them. It's difficult to determine their DPS because it varies so much depending on whether you hit shields or hull. In general, adding a torpedo will lower your second to second DPS compared to anther weapon, even if you're firing it constantly. However, it can make up for it because when the shields go down you can do a lot of damage in a short period of time, especially if you use one of the torpedo skills.

I can try to consider some way of showing torpedo DPS in future versions of the program, but for now you're stuck with burst damage only. Sorry.
Lt. Commander
# 20
01-06-2012, 01:34 PM
Thanks for this tool do you have any plans to include the quad cannons in any possible future updates?
thanks again