Lt. Commander
# 21
12-11-2011, 04:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroSlizer89
the problem is still in the game! after a year ?! wth cryptic ?
I payed real money, witch I can't get back, to enjoy this game! and you make it reallt hard when you overlook a problem like this..!
what problem are you talking about? you can easily discharge ships. and true to your name, you necroed a year old thread. lol.
Lt. Commander
# 22
12-12-2011, 03:32 AM
Just be sure to include the "u.s.s." in front. Don't worry about capitol letters.
Ensign
# 23 Cant get any new ships D:
07-12-2013, 05:26 PM
Im lieutenant and I cant switch ships, or discharce my first one, its greyed out.
It says its set as my current. How do I unset it?

Last edited by vinster8; 07-12-2013 at 05:29 PM.
Lt. Commander
# 24
07-16-2013, 11:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinster8 View Post
Im lieutenant and I cant switch ships, or discharce my first one, its greyed out.
It says its set as my current. How do I unset it?
You unset by picking another ship and setting that one as current. You always have to have one ship as your current ship. In other words, you don't have a desk job, the only way to leave one ship is by transferring your command to another.

Relatedly, how many ships are you allowed to have? I'm at Tier 3 and am not yet at the point where I feel it necessary to decommission ships. I even have 2 T2s because I purchased an Exeter from the zen store after flying my free T2 around for a while. I keep my older ship's systems upgraded when I can, and use them to store devices I may wish to try later.
Risa Beach Bum
Career Officer
# 25
07-16-2013, 01:14 PM
When you rank up, the game always gives you another ship slot so you can claim your next free ship without discarding anything. The only reason you'd need extra slots at that point is if you claimed your free one, then bought a different one off the C-Store and wanted to switch. Even then though, my recollection is that you always have at least one extra slot, so that you could buy the Tier 1 ships (Connie, NX or Oberth) and not be stuck in a position where you can't claim them. Been a long time since I had a free account though, memory may be fuzzy.