Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Fleetyards
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
12-07-2011, 12:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeybuur View Post
Just wanted to add my noise to this...

My BoP's commands are fairly useless at this point and I tend to ignore them just now and let the BoPs do what they will when they spawn ...any interference on my part tends to turn them into sheep

Do love my Vo' Quv though ...what an absolute joy they are
The Vo’Quv has always been my favorite of all the current in-game vessels.

For a time I supported the notion of the Federation getting some form of the Carrier but not anymore :p
Lt. Commander
# 12
12-08-2011, 06:16 PM
Added to my list of feedback.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Lt. Commander
# 13
12-12-2011, 02:55 AM
I've been trying to find out what makes the deployables bug out but it's so incredibly inconsistent. The commands can work great for an hour or two, and the next time bug out the fighters every time you deploy them.

It *might* have something to do with the pets being "universal", as in they don't need port or starbord slots any more. Oh and speaking of, can i please get the second half of the pet icon back?

Having the same icon for both deployables are confusing me...
Lt. Commander
# 14
12-12-2011, 04:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorgald View Post
I've been trying to find out what makes the deployables bug out but it's so incredibly inconsistent. The commands can work great for an hour or two, and the next time bug out the fighters every time you deploy them.

It *might* have something to do with the pets being "universal", as in they don't need port or starbord slots any more. Oh and speaking of, can i please get the second half of the pet icon back?

Having the same icon for both deployables are confusing me...
I can conferm this. Last night my fighters bugged out and left my cheeks swinging in the breeze on twp different TFs. And the BOP is useless no mattter what.

BTW where can I get this frigate?
Lt. Commander
# 15
12-13-2011, 06:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerimus13 View Post

BTW where can I get this frigate?
If you mean the Fer'Jai frigates they are Kar'Fi exclusive, so you need that ship in order to use them.